ibnlive » Chat

3.30 pm Feb 25, 2013

On her movie 'Kai Po Che'

Chat with actress Amrita Puri on her movie 'Kai Po Che'.
This chat is over. Thanks for joining.
48 questions answered | 2 questions pending
  • ever you thought about acting in film, in your childhood? Asked by: bharat
  • Amrita Puri I dreamed about it but never thought of it seriously
  • Do you reply to your fans on twitter? Asked by: Nitin
  • Amrita Puri Whenever I can
  • Hi Amrita, You dimples are adorable and you are very charming. What was the most challenging scene for you in the movie? Asked by: Shubham
  • Amrita Puri Thanks :) The risckshaw scene was the most difficult
  • You were looking stunning in the movie . What's the reason behind your smile Asked by: garg
  • Amrita Puri The reason...there is no reason. Im just lucky I inherited dimples
  • what was it like working with 3 male co stars? Asked by: Prashanth
  • Amrita Puri Great. I got pampered
  • Was Chetan there on the shoot? Asked by: Kumar
  • Amrita Puri he came on set once or twice
  • want to work with Big B? Asked by: bharat
  • Amrita Puri Who doesn't
  • can you tell did you designed your clothes yourself for the movie . Specially the dandiya dress Asked by: sandeep
  • Amrita Puri Niharika Khan did all the clothes in the film
  • Are you a cricket lover in real life?.. Asked by: Karishma
  • Amrita Puri Nope. I find it boring
  • Hi Amrita, who was your valentine this 14th feb? Asked by: Nitin
  • Your favrt song in the movie 'kai po che' ? Asked by: Karishma
  • Amrita Puri Mithi boliyan
  • If Hollywood Offer comes at this initial stage of your acting career.. will u go for it? Asked by: Steve Ch
  • Amrita Puri If it is a good role then hell yeah
  • were you always intersted in acting ? dint you want to get into the banking field like your father? Asked by: preethi
  • Amrita Puri I hate maths exactly like my character Vidya and I dislike finance as well. I have loved acting since college
  • I think you are ready for main lead.Are you planning to do a romantic movie? Asked by: Ranbir
  • Amrita Puri I was the main lead in Kai Po Che and in my last movie Blood money.
  • Can you tell us more about urself. Your childhood, family and whereabouts Asked by: Kartik
  • Amrita Puri I Lived in Hong Kong and Malaysia for a few years. We moved to Mumbai in 1996 and I have lived here ever since. My mom is a house wife and my dad a banker. I have an elder brother who lives in Singapore with his family
  • what is your educational qualification? and which college you go? Asked by: Steve Ch
  • Amrita Puri I went to St Xaviers and did my BA in English. After that a POst Grad degree in Mass Communication
  • Whats your beauty seceret? 'Prakarti ka sparsh' ..?? Loved that ad Asked by: Karishma
  • Amrita Puri :) I love sleeping
  • Do you think more books must be adopted and be made into movies or not? If yes, then why are they not being made? Asked by: Krishna
  • Amrita Puri It doesnt matter if it is an adaptation or not. What matters is a good story.
  • your performance was superb Asked by: bharat
  • how difficult was it for you to justify your role in a story of 3 guys. Asked by: Vinay
  • Amrita Puri Not difficult at all. I had a beautifully fleshed out role
  • What is the difference between Amrita Puri and Vidya? Asked by: Shobana
  • Amrita Puri Amrita is not so flirtatious and gutsy. Vidya is pretty bold
  • Among 3 khans in the industry, whom you would like to work with? Asked by: Karishma
  • Amrita Puri Aamir Khan without a doubt
  • If not an actor what would Amrita be? Asked by: @rock
  • Amrita Puri A writer/journalist
  • Did you read the novel '3 mistakes of life' to understand the character of vidya more deeply? Asked by: Karishma
  • Amrita Puri Yes I did. And it helped a lot
  • Now,since kai po che is hit.How are you feeling? Asked by: Ravi
  • Amrita Puri Unbelievably good
  • your father is a big person in the banking sector, what does he feel about your entry in bollywood Asked by: rani
  • Amrita Puri He is very proud of me
  • Second movie..so much fame..must be a superb feeling na?? Well good luck for the future..touch the zeniths :) Asked by: Karishma
  • Amrita Puri Thanks. This is my third film. And it is a great feeling.
  • hi amrita .. u r so stunning .. nd u hv done a gr8 job in movie.. which city u belong to ? Asked by: amby
  • Amrita Puri Thanks. Im a bombay gal
  • Were you confident in acting in a non star cast movie? did u expect the movie to be a hit ? Asked by: shreya
  • Amrita Puri I knew that the film was going to turn out well because of the team and gattu. I was confident about my cast because they are all bloody talented
  • It was a job well done as Vidya. Very realistic. How much training did you take for the Garbha? Asked by: Kartik
  • Amrita Puri Thanks. I had to practice a lot for garba to make sure I looked like a proper gujju doing garba
  • What was your reaction when you found out you were being given a role in this movie? Asked by: Ankil
  • Amrita Puri I was super happy
  • Hey I like your smile too much how do you maintain this cuteness on your face? Asked by: Shail
  • Amrita Puri Hahahahah it is a secret
  • This was the first time I have seen you in a movie. Your smile must pass off as one of the best I have seen. And the vulnerability you displayed in the auto-rickshaw was top class acting. Keep smiling ! Asked by: Shekhar
  • Amrita Puri That is such a great compliment. Watch Aisha my first movie and tell me what you think
  • Actor you would like to work with? Asked by: Suprita
  • Amrita Puri Ranbir Kapoor. Im a huge fan
  • How much time you give to preparing and learning the character before you actually play it?? Asked by: Abhishek
  • Amrita Puri It depends on the role really
  • who was your favourite amongst the three boys in the film ? Asked by: titir
  • Amrita Puri I love all of them
  • Loved ur performance & Mole on ur face :) how difficult it is to act in a male oriented movie ? as a had limited role ? Asked by: SharadC
  • Amrita Puri I loved the mole too. It was Gattus idea. It wasn't difficult. I had a great team and that is what matters
  • What was the reason you chose to act in this movie? Asked by: Krishna
  • Amrita Puri The script, the director and my role. I loved it
  • Hi Amritha, Your role in the movie was awesome, you looked great and gorgeous? what are upcoming movies Asked by: omniscient
  • Amrita Puri Thanks I havent signed anything so far
  • What are your future plans? Asked by: Karishma
  • Amrita Puri To keep acting hopefully
  • Have you read Chetan Bhagat's novel "3 Mistakes of my Life " before signing this movie? Asked by: Nandan Phirangi
  • Amrita Puri I read it after signing
  • Which experience was better? Aicha or Kai poche?? Asked by: Suprita
  • Amrita Puri kai Po Che for sure
  • Hi Amrita, With utmost sincerity I found the movie quiet average though your performance was (keeping in mind your role) was good. I just want to understand how much can an actor influence director, Amitabh, in terms of how a movie should proceed? Asked by: Saurabh
  • Amrita Puri The director is the captain and the leader. The film is and should be his vision
  • Amrita you bring freshness o the movie , loved your role.. Asked by: Rahul grover
  • Amrita Puri Thank you so much
  • Did you get further offers for other movies? Any telugu movies among them? Asked by: Krishna
  • Amrita Puri I am reading scripts but have not signed anything so far. No telugu amongst them
  • How did you feel working with Abhishek Kapoor? Asked by: Ankil
  • Amrita Puri It was fantastic. I would work with him again in a heartbeat
  • you play a role of a gujrati girl..did u learn gujarati for this movie? Asked by: titir
  • Amrita Puri A few words but my focus was on getting her mannerisms and the way she would think
  • What's ur goal in this film industry? Asked by: rjthedj
  • Amrita Puri To do good work honestly that is what I started acting for. And to hopefully be remembered for it.

Hosted by

Amrita Puri
Actress