ibnlive » Chat

6 pm Nov 27, 2012

Winner's tips: how to get to the KBC hot seat?

KBC Rs 1 crore winner gives tuitions on how to make it to the hot seat. Five of his students have already made it to the hot seat. Anil's book 'How to become a crorepati' is a bestseller.
This chat is over. Thanks for joining.
7 questions answered | No question pending
  • I really feel getting a chance to the KBC hot seat is some kind of fixing. No offense meant... Is that true? Asked by: Kranthi
  • Anil Kumar Sinha Sorry Dear I am differ in this view with you Rather you are being very rude towards the winners. KBC is all about test of your knowledge confidence and overall your personality n I can assure you that nothing is fixed otherwise so many winners from very diversified areas could not have been possible So stop blaming just think positive and keep trying consistently You can also be one of the winner My Best wishes are with you
  • have you fulfilled your promises made before winning? Asked by: prashant264.nitjsr
  • Anil Kumar Sinha My words are my life. so definitely it will be fulfiled and i m moving closer to that. It is a very big task so I need some sort of support from all the same kind of people. But I m quite confident that it will be completed.
  • sir this is my first attempt of thinking to participate please tell me the procedure ? Asked by: vijay
  • Anil Kumar Sinha Dear KBc selection process consists of 4 Rounds Round 1-Question aired by KBC Team to be answered by contestants Round 2-Shorlisted candidates of Round 1 will be asked 3 questions Round 3-shorlisted candidates of Round 2 will be asked 10 questions in written Round 4-shorlisted candidates of Round 3 will be called for FFF Round where answer in least possible time makes the candidate enable to be in front of KBC So try your level best All the best
  • What's your fee sir ji Asked by: Shivaji singh
  • Anil Kumar Sinha Its very nominal dear and free of cost over internet n Face book My fee is your success I am only charging RS 5000 from the candidates for FFF Round preperation coming at my KBC classes for guidence,Till Audition Round it is free of cost All the best
  • what is the chance of selecting to hot seat . we can send as many sms as possible or only one sms? Asked by: vijay
  • Anil Kumar Sinha It is luck also dear .you can send SMS as much as possible but on that particular day only once your sms will be counted so rather than giving so many sms from single number try multiple number for sending sms it will definetely increase your chance for selection in the next round All the best carry on
  • How to cross the first hurdle for being short listed. I have tried a number of times but didnt succeed Asked by: Varma
  • Anil Kumar Sinha First round entry is really very tough due to very laong queue of desirous candidates . So try your luck from more than one number it will help you to get it through,but this is matter of luck also so try your level best n leave every thing on the god hand Never ever be dishearten because it will not help you out rather it will hamper ur chance of final selection All the best from my side
  • What is the procedure to sit on hot seat of KBC how many steps it happens Asked by: Satish
  • Anil Kumar Sinha Dear Satish Kbc Entry process consists of Four Rounds First Round-Single Question Aired by the channel for specific time period which is to be answered by the desirous contestants Second Round-Call from Kbc team after getting selected randomly, and 3 questions have to be answered among which first 2 becomes multiple choice while last one without option pertaining to question related with answer in Number Round Three-The randomly selected Candidates of Round 2 called for this Audition round, here 10 questions have to be answered in written form after which Biodata fillup followed with Interview on camera completes this round Round four-shortlisted candidates of Round 3 called for This final FFF round where the participants gets the opportunity to meet BIg B very first time After this answer the FFF round question in the least possible time to reach at the hot seat so all the best

Hosted by

Anil Kumar Sinha
Winner, Kaun Banega Crorepati

More chats with:

Anil Kumar Sinha
Winner, Kaun Banega Crorepati

Winner's tips: how to get to the KBC hot seat?