2.30 pm May 01, 2013
IPL 6 play-offs
How are the IPL 6 play-offs shaping up? Who are the players to watch out for as the league enters its decisive phase? Discuss these and more with the Cricketnext and IBNLive sports editor.
9 questions answered | 1 question pending
- What do you thinks about rr chance??? lack of bowlers is their major concern and including shah is better or a full time bowler like hogg can make difference as we know lack of domestic quality create troubles?? Asked by: raghav
- Do you think most IPL teams except maybe CSK & RR still Haven`t figured out their ideal combination? Asked by: Gaurav
- I believe the CSK is winning the cup? are they really playing good cricket? Asked by: Ram Nagesh
- Who are the players to watch out for as the league enters its decisive phase? Asked by: kapil
- How do you rate the chances of RCB or are they too dependent on Gayle? Asked by: Deepak Krishnamurthy
- Jamie Alter Gayle is no doubt their biggest player. He scores, they win. He has been a bit inconsistent this season, but RCB look good to make the play-offs. What they really need then is for Gayle to click and Kohli, de Villiers and the bowlers to make a big impact. Gayle's failures in previous knock-out matches resulted in defeats.
- KKR missing shakib's prescence.... ??? also balaji is not delivering what he did last year....??? Asked by: saurabh
- How are the IPL 6 play-offs shaping up? Asked by: Sachin
- Do you think Chennai stand the best chance? Asked by: Asokan
- Jamie Alter You can never discount the team which has made the play-offs every year and won the CLT20. Purchasing a stock of pace bowlers has made CSK an even stronger team in 2013. And had Murali Vijay been clicking, imagine how much stronger they could have been. CSK will sail into the play-offs, which they have not done for a couple seasons, and considering they turn it up a notch in the knockouts, I would put them as favorites.
- dont you think KKR have been very unlucky this time.... ??? i do admit.. they not playing upto the mark.. but.. unlucky because... there are injury problems... most of their matches were afternoon matches... and now... their homes matches are gonna be in ranchi.... so clearly... luck is not on their side.... Asked by: saurabh
- Jamie Alter Hi Saurabh, I dont think they have really been unlucky. You have to play whatever and wherever the IPL puts you. The big problem was getting starts with the bat. Bisla only clicked in two late matches which meant that Gambhir was always lacking a partner. Persisting with Yusuf was a mistake, Kallis has not done anything with the bat, and the absence of a proper fast bowler has also been a factor.