ibnlive » Chat

4 pm Jun 19, 2013

On her movie 'Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru'

'Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru' is a Tamil romantic comedy film directed by Sundar C and produced by Kushboo Sundar starring Siddharth, Hansika Motwani, Santhanam, Ganesh Venkatraman, Balaji, Vidyullekha Raman, Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Vishal Krishna, Mano Bala and Bosskey. Khushboo has played a cameo appearance in thirittu pasanga song, which marks her comeback to acting.
This chat is over. Thanks for joining.
14 questions answered | No question pending
  • bol baby bol...Rock'n'Roll ..do you enjoy dancing still? Asked by: pallavi s
  • Khushboo Sundar Yes, dancing is my passion.
  • i am from andhra pradesh. your get ready programme is very nice do you produce movie in telugu Asked by: Deepak
  • Khushboo Sundar Thank you, tvsk was also in Telegu. not decided on next telegu film yet.
  • I am seeing a lot of fantastic reviews for TVSK. Congrats for that! Hoping to get more such better movies from AvniCinemax :) Asked by: Karthik D
  • Khushboo Sundar Thank you so much, we will try our level best. thats a promise.
  • How do you manage to keep space for politics,cinema,TV and family equally ? has any one area been deprived of it's share ?? Asked by: sundar1950in
  • Khushboo Sundar My family takes my top priority, the only area deprived is cinema.
  • Is Santhanam there in MGR also? Asked by: Praveen
  • Khushboo Sundar yes, but mgr is not my production.
  • What do you think is more important for a movie to be successful. Content or Cast or Promotion? Asked by: Hari
  • Khushboo Sundar First content, cast and then packaging. everything has to be in order.
  • Hi Khusbhoo...I am a big fan of yours. Wanted to know as a producer what are the biggest challenges that you face Asked by: Eshwar
  • Khushboo Sundar Shooting should go as planned as it saves money...Lot of confidence in Sundar.
  • What would be your ranking for TVSK. My ranking is 3.5 out of 5. Asked by: Rengamani
  • Khushboo Sundar I don't think I should judge it.
  • Fantastic movie!!! How do you feel after the success of this movie? Asked by: Aravind
  • Khushboo Sundar Thank you so much. Its proud moment for me as producer and as Sundar's wife.
  • The movie seems to have got good reviews. How much is the share of your contribution in this ?/ Asked by: sundar1950in
  • Khushboo Sundar I don't disturb sundar while working, that's my only contribution.
  • dear mam, you have worked in hindi cinema early in your career,would you like to make movies for the same in futue? Asked by: nikhil sakhare
  • Khushboo Sundar I don't know, its completely an alien world for me.
  • The small screen offers a chance to express your talent better . Is it a right statement ?? Asked by: sundar1950in
  • Khushboo Sundar No, in small screen you have to put in double effort as you should not look stagnated. But reality shows are not scripted so it shows your true self.
  • Hello Madam..Iam a die hard fan of Sundar c - comedy movies. He knows the audience like the back of his hands..Wat to expect from TVSK ?..Kalakalappu set our expectations much higher.. Asked by: Paresh
  • Khushboo Sundar I rather expect audience feedback though i give my opinion.
  • Why a cameo appearance only and not on a regular acting on movies ?? Asked by: sundar1950in
  • Khushboo Sundar Haha...I'm staying away from movies. This appearance was not planned. I was there at the shooting and I did this cameo.

Hosted by

Khushboo Sundar
Actress and producer