ibnlive » Chat

3.30 pm Feb 11, 2013

On his new movie 'Special Chabbis'

Chat with actor Manoj Bajpayee on his new movie 'Special Chabbis'.
This chat is over. Thanks for joining.
36 questions answered | 1 question pending
  • wat would u have done if u were not an actor?? Asked by: Sanjay
  • Manoj Bajpayee I wouldn't have been born.
  • Sir Die Hard Fan of u..In future are u planning For producing or directing a Film?? Asked by: Sanjay
  • Manoj Bajpayee If every thing goes right.
  • i really like Neha ji. After dus kahaniyan, she ain't to be seen. Just wanted to know,will she be back soon? Asked by: Sandeep
  • Manoj Bajpayee Inshaallah
  • HI Monoj sir..I am from Patna..I want to thank you for giving us the first mulitples and Mall there..thanks a lot.. Asked by: rohit
  • Manoj Bajpayee That's not mine.
  • we liked u in veer zaara...congrats.. Asked by: saahil
  • Manoj Bajpayee Thank you very much.
  • I really liked ur dialogue "Ranbir jee woh aapko fudu bana gaye" and that action packed scene shot in CP :) Asked by: Vibhor Sahu
  • Manoj Bajpayee Yes...thank you.
  • Manojji, Congrats "again" on your excellent performance in Special Chabbis. I had been a real fan on real actors and you are one of them. Will always look forward for "again" a best performance from you! Asked by: Bala
  • Manoj Bajpayee Thank you very much.
  • Hello Manoj...awesome performance... what are your forth coming movies? Asked by: Prashanth BC
  • Manoj Bajpayee Shootout at Waadala & Satyagraha.
  • Hey Manoj, I think your best work till date as been in Gangs of Wasseypur. You were so much 'into' the character, I don't even think of you as Manoj anymore - I think of you as Sardar first!. I fact, almost all the characters of GOW gave very intense, into the character kind of performances. What do you think could be the reason for that? How much role did Anurag Kashyap have to play in this? Asked by: Aniket
  • Manoj Bajpayee Anuraag played a major role in it.
  • One Of the great actors i ve seen in my era.. Thank you Sir.. And All the Best for ur future Asked by: Sanjay
  • Manoj Bajpayee God bless you.
  • Heard u were sad about Dus Tola not doing well? do u think a better publicity would have helped the film? by the way did u produce it? Asked by: Sandeep
  • Manoj Bajpayee No, I din produce it, lack of publicity killed it.
  • I still remember your role in Swabhimaan which was when i saw you first time on TV. How do you think has that role helped you in the way you act today? Asked by: Paco
  • Manoj Bajpayee Every role helps you.
  • HI Sir..I saw special 26 yesteray..very nice movie..it seems writers are writing your charecter wiht mustahce these days..your are sporting a mustache in most of your recent films..it looks great on you.. Asked by: rohit
  • Manoj Bajpayee Thank you...but in Satyagraha and in many of my next movies there is no mustache.
  • HI sir..are we going to see you in bhojpuri film.. Asked by: rohit
  • Manoj Bajpayee Give me a good script, I'll do it.
  • Dear Manoj, hats off for superb acting skills, mettle! Your amazing work in Satya, Shool is testimony to this fact…Is it possible for an established actor like you often known for portraying intense, mature protagonists role on silver screen to deviate from stereotype role and prove his acumen, for instance as a romantic hero image…heartfelt wishes for Special Chabbi Asked by: Rajiv Azad
  • Manoj Bajpayee It's very special movie.
  • Pls describe in one word about them: Akshay Kumar- Kajal Agarwal Anupam Kher- Jimmy Shergill- Asked by: Sandeep
  • Manoj Bajpayee Pleasant, sweet, comedy and serious respectively.
  • Have been an admirer of your acting ever since I watched Premakatha..Congrats on your entry into Hollywood!! Asked by: Bharath
  • Manoj Bajpayee In which film? News is not true.
  • katrina kaif took blessing from you @rajneethi premier.. so how did u feel after tht?? Asked by: Sanjay
  • Manoj Bajpayee I feel grateful to her.
  • How was your experience doing a different role than your normal serious roles like in Satya, Aarakshan, Rajneeti etc. Asked by: Paco
  • Manoj Bajpayee Fantastic...learnt a lot.
  • To me, one of your best works was in 'Money hai toh honey hai'. Such a brilliant comic timing. Can we see you soon in a comic avatar? Asked by: Sandeep
  • Manoj Bajpayee Hmmm...I think I'll do a different type of comedy this time. I will come out with the announcement once the contract is done.
  • loved your work in Happy and Vedam. What next in Telugu after Puli? Asked by: sandeep rao
  • Manoj Bajpayee I'm still waiting for an exciting script.
  • Firstly Congrats on the movie. It was really awesome movie. If someone see can understand the end story but still it looked fresh and urge to watch till end. Asked by: Samuel
  • Manoj Bajpayee I agree with you...thank you.
  • any film of your's which u regret doing? Asked by: sandeep
  • Manoj Bajpayee There are 4...but I will not name them.
  • Special 26 looks like a movie made with sequel in mind. Any plans ? Asked by: Tapan Shah
  • Manoj Bajpayee After 3 days of business and looking at long queue outside the theaters. I'm sure Neeraj will come out with one. But it's his call.
  • who is the fav actor?? Asked by: Sanjay
  • Manoj Bajpayee There are many... Naseeurdin, Amitabh Bachchan, Om Puri.
  • What do you prefer? "Positive role with less screen space" and "Negative role with more screen space"? Asked by: deepak krishnamurthy
  • Manoj Bajpayee I like good roles...space or no space.
  • did u have any idea about the fake raid before signing on this film? And would u rate 'Special Chabbis' higher than 'A Wednesday'? Asked by: sandeep
  • Manoj Bajpayee Yes, I read the article about the fake raid. 'Wednesday' and 'Special Chabbis'is completely opposite to each other.
  • I liked the arrogance and the brashness of the CBI officer played by you Asked by: Ravi Singh Rathod
  • Manoj Bajpayee Yes, that was the point... thank you.
  • Hi Manoj,i really loved your character in Shool and GOW ,how do you prepare yourself for such diverse characters for films.speacially GOW.. Asked by: anshul
  • Manoj Bajpayee It takes lot of energy & time & lots of passion for what we do.
  • You are a special actor. Thanks for your contribution to Indian cinema even though you have not received the accolades that you should have. Please do not ever let this get you down. Just wanted your assurance that you will go on making great movies - whether india recognises you or not.... Asked by: c4conscience
  • Manoj Bajpayee Love you...feel encouraged.
  • Sir im a Big Fan of u.Would u like to produce or direct a film in future?? Asked by: Sanjay
  • Manoj Bajpayee No direction but in future I would like to produce.
  • Hi Sir you have been part of almost all Prakash Jha's movies. is it bcoz you are his favourite actor? and i loved your performance in SAMAR hope you will do more TAMIL movies in the future... Asked by: Prashanth
  • Manoj Bajpayee I have done 3 films with Mr Jha. I would love to be part of his every film. In case of a good script, I will do one Tamil film every year.
  • Sir, I watched Satya and then I watched Special Chabbis yesterday here in Kuala Lumpur - I always like the way you laugh out in a scene. Asked by: SSingh
  • Manoj Bajpayee What can I say...thank you.
  • hi manoj ji, i still think ur best performance by far was pinjar. Do u regret that it did not get the box office acclaim that it should have got?? Asked by: neeraj
  • Manoj Bajpayee I don't regret, isn't it high acclaim that I got best actor national award. The film itself has got the national award & it's considered one of the classic of Indian cinema.
  • Hi manoj! Its a privelege for me to chat with you. By d way, whatz ur opinion on Bollywood going for a southern remakes often nowadays? Do u think its a "Lack of creativity?" or "Just a trend" Asked by: deepak krishnamurthy
  • Manoj Bajpayee It's just a passing phase nothing else.
  • I loved the movie. nice dialogues and u look so fit in Special 26... had a nice time Asked by: Akanksha
  • Manoj Bajpayee Thank you very much, it's a very special film for me.

Hosted by

Manoj Bajpayee
Actor