1 pm Jan 22, 2013
How does the RSS react to Union Home Minister Sushil kumar Shinde's 'Hindu terror' comment?
How does the RSS react to Union Home Minister Sushil kumar Shinde's 'Hindu terror' comment? Discuss the matter with RSS spokesperson Ram Madhav.
32 questions answered | 28 questions pending
- Ram Madhav ji, I am an Indian staying in Los Angeles. Can you please tell me , why RSS needs to organize training camps with lathis? If it is for self defence, then don't you trust police and other state machineries? Also, do you have any RSS acitivity here in LA? Asked by: Ashutosh
- Ram Madhav Lathi is just a part of our exercise. In 21st century people laugh if you say lathi is for self-defense. Like people use dumbbells in gyms for exercise we use simple lathi only for some exercises. RSS doesn't have presence outside India. Some Swayamsevaks work actively through temples etc in LA. They can be reached through www.hss.org
- Why is it hard to see any Muslims/Christians in RSS?? Asked by: Vijay
- Do you think these statements would have been made without the covert backing of senior Congress leadership like Sonia and Rahul Gandhi ? Asked by: Varun
- Women are still not allowed to join the RSS. Can you remove this backward legislation? Asked by: Karan Gowda
- Ram Madhav Women take active part in many RSS activities. They are frontrunners in our service projects and many other activities. As far as Shakhas are concerned, men and women have different timings. We are keen on encouraging larger participation of women in all nation-building activities of the RSS and its affiliates.
- Does RSS plan to spread in South India as well... Hardly there is any RSS in Tamil Nadu or Andhra Pradesh?? even if they are? they are hardly present??? Why is this, and what is RSS going to do to strengthen in South India Asked by: Ashwin
- is there any official list of members of RSS? Asked by: purushottam
- Why do people associate religion with terrorism? Asked by: Rajinikanth
- will India see a new PM in 2014? Is there any slightest hope of that considering Congress's strong vote bank politics? Asked by: Patriot
- How do I become a member of RSS? I am a student in Delhi. Although I like the cause it supports but have no clue about how to get associated with it. It clearly signals that the effort of outreach of an organisation with a good cause is not enough. Don't you think that the organisation should be accessible to many more people. Asked by: sudhanshu
- Considering current political situations what do think about INDIA after 5 years ? Asked by: A R Kulkarni
- Many people who do not about RSS get wrong info through biased media. Why is it that RSS has failed to connect through common people and put to an end to thsi miscampaign by psuedo seculars and so called intellectuals.? Asked by: Yagyesh
- Ram Madhav The RSS has a direct reach through its Shakha network to about 30 million people in the country. If you add the organisations run by Swayamsevaks described as Sangh Pariwar by many, this number will be about 8-10% of our population. No other organisation in the world perhaps has this kind of reach and expanse. One of the reasons why the RSS is targeted is its growing reach and strength. But there are many who still don't connect with the RSS. Our effort continues to reach out to all of them.
- Sir, why dont you invite public to witness your "training" camps so that they can see what kind of training you give. Asked by: Rajesh Gehani
- sir,what steps has RSS taken to stop this blatant conversion of hindus through deceitful means Asked by: keerthi
- Ram Madhav Conversions through force, fraud or allurement must be banned in the country. At the moment only 5 states have laws to that effect. We demand a national law on banning conversions through force, fraud or allurement. This is for the government to do. We also want to the Christian leadership to come forward and put an end to institutionalised activity of conversions through missionaries. Let choosing of religion be an option left to people. Let religious leaders just preach their religion and stop there, don't engage in conversions. Let people themselves opt the faith they wish to. But India's basic ethos of respecting all other religions while following one's own religion must be upheld.
- Personally, who do you support as PM? Asked by: Karan Gowda
- Why is the RSS supporting Congress in Kerala? Asked by: Karan Gowda
- sir,is the rapid demographic change in india a major threat Asked by: harsha
- Why not RSS asks government to act against RSS if they have proof. Asked by: Satya
- Sir , I am a muslim .My father is swayamsewak of its muslim wing.... So, my muslim friends tease me saying that you are a kafir .. They even praise jamat-ud-dawa .. How can I make my friends understand that RSS wants cultural nationalism , but ppl don't understand its essence?? Asked by: Md Arif
- Ram Madhav Firstly we don't have any Muslim wing. RSS is open to every patriot and as a patriot you have joined it. Like you there are many more in different parts of the country. As for opposition and ridicule, even many so-called Hindus do that. Don't worry. If you believe in what you are doing try to to convince them. Truth shall prevail always.
- What is your Choice of PM? Mr. Modi or Mrs. Swaraj? Asked by: Ameya Pawar
- Are u planning any legal recouse to extract apology and shame HM ? If you don't then its like offerring another cheek and begging HM to atleast hit hard next time. Asked by: pad
- As we all know that there are more than 1,50,000 social service project being run by people who are inspired by RSS ideology of selfless work and patriotism. Why we do not put information before public via electronic media so that pseudo secular politicians and so called intellectuals cannot fool people any more? Asked by: Bhushan
- Ram Madhav Ji. I always felt even Swayamsevak's are best PRO for RSS, there still a need to manage media effectively. Any plans to promote RSS social and Seva initiatives in the mainstream media? Asked by: Atharva
- Sir Digvijay Singh said RSS filed defamation suit against him but withdrew then.? Is it true.? Asked by: Yagyesh
- Will shinde's Hindu terror remark affect India's fight against terror ? because next time when we will blame Pakistan they will counter it with Hindu terror. Asked by: Deepak kumar
- Ram Madhav It has already affected our capability enormously in the sense that his statement is now being touted as an endorsement of innocence of terror outfits like LeT and JuD. The whole world watched in dismay the dreaded terrorist Hafeez Saeed (Saheb of Digvijay Songh) demanding that India be declared a terrorist state.
- sir, what is membership growth rate of RSS as an organization Asked by: praveen
- How are you planning to take it to people to prove that shinde comments was a mistake?? And why is RSS always in fight with BJP in states like Rajastan?? And what is the Plan for RSS to be stronger in UP? RSS and even BJP looks very weak in Uttar pradesh?? Asked by: Karthik V
- Ram Madhav Mr. Shinde's comments have hurt the feelings of countless patriotic people of the country. We feel their rage and anger through various fora including media and social media. We want the entire nation to stand up and condemn the statement of Mr. Shinde that has weakened our country's ability to fight terror enormously. The RSS work is growing well in UP.
- Isn't it high time that RSS take proactive steps in ensuring the kind of comments given by political parties are also answered? Asked by: EMathew
- Would it help the RSS in having a PRO so that the people of this country knows what the RSS does and how it benefits the society? Asked by: EMathew
- Ram Madhav Every RSS member - the Swayamsevak - is our PRO. Today, inspite of so much negative propaganda and venom spewed by many political and pseudo-intellectual groups if millions and millions are supporting and working with the RSS and its affiliates, it is simply because of our greatest PR asset, the ordinary RSS Swayamsevak on the street. We are proud of him.
- why RSS dosent go to court and ask for a direction to NIA to file a final report on samjhauta blast case why its being lingered on and being misused by MHA and it is also damaging india's case against pakistan in international terms RSS should clarify on this in courts Asked by: Amit Shukla
- Ram Madhav In fact for almost 4 years the NIA is sitting on these cases that Mr. Shinde had referred to in his Jaipur speech. They are using various fair and foul methods to find out the truth. But the fact that they have still not been able to reach anywhere and the trial has not been allowed to begin in any of the cases even after almost 5 years clearly suggests malafide intentions of the government.
- Why RSS is not so active in West Bengal ? Asked by: Arjun Rathore
- Yes, RSS has to strongly think on filing defamatory suit in court. cause this remark is a timely, well calculated political and keeping in view of future elections. Both RSS and BJP will come in difficult situation if they do not think on this. what you think on Asked by: Subodh Deshpande
- Are sangh not bothered with the hostile approach of main stream media towards Sangh and parivar orgnasiations? Asked by: Nair P
Hosted byRam Madhav
National Spokesperson, RSS
More chats with:Ram Madhav
National Spokesperson, RSS