ibnlive » Chat

4.30 pm Feb 20, 2013

On his book 'F?@k Knows'

What do you want from life? Are you on the right track? Are you truly happy? If your answer to these questions is F?@k knows!, then this book is for you. Find the answers to life's most important questions with the help of uber-successful entrepreneur, Shailendra Singh, co-founder of Percept and inceptor of Sunburn.
This chat is over. Thanks for joining.
18 questions answered | No question pending
  • Your book was the funniest thing that I have read in a very long time. I think the world needs a better sense of humour, and I think you have definitely just contributed to that. I just wanted to say thank you, Sir. And, I hope it's not the last we read from you. Asked by: Zoe
  • Shailendra Singh You make me happy :)
  • Can love be suffocating? Asked by: heer
  • Shailendra Singh Heer, this is a dark question. I believe love is life and that's the only way it should be.
  • I want to be a writer too. Can you give some tips? Also, how to write a good book review? Asked by: Kamya
  • Shailendra Singh Why don't you call +919004095260, my friend Chetan Bhagat, who, I think, writes better than me.
  • Did u done any practical work to write this book Asked by: bilal
  • Shailendra Singh Yes. 16,000 push-ups, 84,000 crunches, and frequent visits to the Sunburn music festival.
  • are shortcomings fine ? or one has to keep striving for perfection.- Is there something called perfection ? Asked by: ranjeet
  • Shailendra Singh I think perfection lies in imperfection. Go back to the thought of self-belief. It'll help!
  • which is your favorite chapter ? i like conversation with god Asked by: danny
  • Shailendra Singh So do I! because I nearly had one.
  • Was it always your dream to be an author or was it just accidental? Asked by: Sowmya
  • Shailendra Singh My dream was to express myself, and I am really fortunate that currently I am able to do that by being an author.
  • Is chi-fk inspired from any form of yoga ? or its original ? Asked by: RAHUL
  • Shailendra Singh Can't lie, but it is original!
  • How can one be truly happy ? Why most of the world busy chasing money and power! Do they lead to complete happiness in this corrupt,expensive but still a lovely world? Asked by: Jagjit
  • Shailendra Singh Sorry, I am going to give you a cliched answer. Happy is a state of soul that in my opinion you should seek for every second of your life.
  • Sir, did u think people might b mad at all the bad language? Asked by: Mutthu
  • Shailendra Singh Where is the bad language?! I have spoken the language, that I have, all my life from boardrooms to the cricket fields. And, I have had no intentional intent to use any foul language to offend any reader.
  • What inspired you to write this book? Asked by: Jyoti
  • Shailendra Singh The very interesting journey of my life that I have lead, inspired me.
  • Your Reason to have written "F?@K Knows" as your first book? Would you be coming out with more? If Yes,what should we expect next & when pls? Asked by: Priti
  • Shailendra Singh F?@K Knows will be a series, of course, subject to the first one being successful. Otherwise, Rupa will sack me and you'll be my publisher. So, my friend go out there, and buy a 1000 copies, and make me a bestselling author fast.
  • What is your writing schedule like and do you write everyday? Asked by: Farhan
  • Shailendra Singh No, I don't write everyday, but I try and read everyday.
  • is passion enough to be successful? Asked by: jacky
  • Shailendra Singh Passion with self-belief is my formula for success.
  • What was the motivation behind you writing this book? Asked by: Sowmya
  • In your book, you give great advice, logic, and even exercises to be able to lead a happier healthier life. You don't 'preach', but. . . do you practice what you yourself have written about? Asked by: Niharika
  • Shailendra Singh To be truthful, I have just about touched the 50% mark. But now that Fuck knows is out there, I bought myself a copy, I promise to be 100% by the end of the year.
  • You seem to have shared a lot of personal information in the book. How does it feel to bare your soul to the world? Asked by: Sonali
  • Shailendra Singh Did I?... F@?K Knows.
  • why f?@K knows as a title ? Asked by: Shweta
  • Shailendra Singh To be able to articulate and represent the thought of the unknown, i couldn't think of a better title than this, In the early 90s, just about anybody who was my influencer in life had used the phrase god knows to death.

Hosted by

Shailendra Singh
Author