ibnlive » Chat

2.30 pm May 15, 2013

Sanjay Dutt to surrender before court: what it means for Bollywood

Why did some producers of Bollywood projects decide to get Sanjay Dutt on board, though they knew that he was awaiting the SC verdict on the 1993 Mumbai blasts case? What will be the impact of his absence on Bollywood? And what will happen to these projects now?
This chat is over. Thanks for joining.
24 questions answered | 6 questions pending
  • Cast seems to be vary exciting..sanjju..prachi and on the top Prakash..seem it will be a entertainer..all the best.. Asked by: Eshu
  • T P Aggarwal Thks, music is Himesh Reshmiya. Writers from Golmaal & Chennai express. I hve got the best team.
  • Will you not be making any movie now..untill Sanajy comes out. Asked by: Radhe
  • T P Aggarwal I'll be making other movies as well.
  • Who are the other actors apart from sajay dutt whom with you want to work with.. Asked by: Bisnu
  • T P Aggarwal Akshay Kumar, Telegu star Ram Charan.
  • Please tell me one reason aprt from Sanjay dutt as to why should I go to watch poliegiri Asked by: Ramesh
  • T P Aggarwal This is Sanjay's last movie before he surrenders, he has worked very hard. Its pro police and I'm sure people will love it.
  • Who is the heroine of Policegiri Asked by: Dindayal
  • T P Aggarwal Prachi Desai and main villian is Prakash raj.
  • Sir i hope 'Policegiri' is a super hit for u and sanjay dutt sir Asked by: Aditya P Mehra
  • T P Aggarwal I hope so.
  • Any toher actor apart from Sanjay dutt who wish to work with Asked by: daman
  • T P Aggarwal I would work with everybody like Akshay Kumar.
  • Is promotion of movie these days as important as the script of the movie.. Asked by: Tallu
  • T P Aggarwal Its important, but we will work out about promotions.
  • Will you not cast anyone else in Vasoli..whats the reason behind waiting form 3.5 yrs.. Asked by: Ronak
  • T P Aggarwal Max he will be in jail for 2 yrs.
  • Was the role demanded Sanajy dutt or any other actor would have fit into his shoes.. Asked by: Rana
  • T P Aggarwal This role was Sanjay Dutt. He only gave the idea about this movie.
  • Had Mr dutt given you sufficinet time after the announcemnt of hi arrest..to complete the project.. Asked by: Ronit
  • T P Aggarwal Yes, max time he has given me.
  • Is Sanjay dutt in lead in this movie.. Asked by: Roahn
  • who all producers had gone to SC to ask for more time ?? Asked by: abdul
  • T P Aggarwal Only I went.
  • What is the movie policegiri all about.. Asked by: Manak
  • T P Aggarwal Its a cop movie, police and gangsters.
  • Who will promote your film now.. Asked by: Chinatan
  • T P Aggarwal Still working, within 2-3 days will decide.
  • Will you work with sanjay dutt in futre when he comes out of prision.. Asked by: Zanus
  • T P Aggarwal Yes, offcourse. When he comes back I will start shooting again for Vasooli.
  • What are your upcoming projects.. Asked by: nayas
  • T P Aggarwal Vasooli, for that I went to the SC but my plea was rejected.
  • Is this a comedy movie.. Asked by: Jarur
  • T P Aggarwal Action movie.
  • What will be the impact of his absence on Bollywood? Asked by: sri
  • T P Aggarwal A lot, he is very good and dedicated actor. He has worked so hard.
  • Has he completed your movie? Asked by: leena
  • what will happen to his film projects now? Asked by: HS
  • T P Aggarwal He has completed max. of movies.
  • Have you insured your film projects? Asked by: fatima
  • You knew there was a pending SC order. Still you signed him. Why? Asked by: Jyoti, Meerut
  • T P Aggarwal Normally it takes 1 year for judgement, so we signed him.
  • Is policegiri complete or is stuck up becaue of Sanjay Dutts sureneder.. Asked by: Rohit
  • T P Aggarwal 'Policegiri' is complete, its releasing 5th July.

Hosted by

T P Aggarwal
Producer of 'Policegiri', starring Sanjay Dutt

More chats with:

T P Aggarwal
Producer of 'Policegiri', starring Sanjay Dutt

Sanjay Dutt to surrender before court: what it means for Bollywood