Can the KFA top management be held accountable for Kingfisher employee's wife's suicide?
- Can it be classified as culpable homicide ? Asked by: rajachandra
- I donor think it can ever amount to culpable homicide.
- Should govt intervene in the matter? Asked by: Anu
- Certainly. The Govt. must intervene.
- Can the KFA top management be held accountable for Kingfisher employee's wife's suicide? Asked by: Ak
- How's over irresponsible and despicable is the action of the management in not paying the salaries for moths, it cannot amount to abutment to suicide.
- its absurd for not getting salary for six months. means i live in a rented house. if we dont get salary for even one month, what we'll do? how we'll even manage to even arrange for food? and if anyone has kids, then what? and how the management is managing their expenses? Asked by: pc
- I entirely agree.
- What legal action can employees of KFA take against management for not paying salary, leading to suicide in this case? Asked by: Honey
- There are several of fences under the Industrial laws for which the management as well as the Chairman of Airlines can be prosecuted and jailed.
- Is it possible that labour ministry can be sued for overlooking labour laws Asked by: Hargun
- It is possible. However when you wish to proceed against Govt officials, you need sanction to prosecute from the Govt. that delays the whole process. The focus should be action against the company officials, Directors and Chairman,who are in charge of day to day affairs of the company.
- Can Vijay Mallya or the CEO of KFA be jailed? Asked by: Monty
- I think he can be jailed for breach of various obligations under the Industrial laws.