ibnlive » Chat

2.30 pm Dec 07, 2012

On her movie 'Poda Podi'

Chat with Tamil film actress Varu on her movie 'Poda Podi'.
65 questions answered
  • how was it working with Simbu n the team of "Poda Podi"... Asked by: Aishwarya_s_k
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar it was a lot of fun and a very good experience
  • Hi Welcome to kolywood . Firstly I wish you the very best in your future endeavours.Being a daughter of a super actor impact your performance on your debut in any ways. Also Asked by: T R Aravind
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar thank you so much for appreciating my work..
  • Hi...u were very cool in the movie..n u r dancing skills r simply superb...way to go..all the best. Asked by: Aishwarya_s_k
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar thnk u so much for ur appreciation
  • Have you got any bollywood movies? Asked by: Rahul Joseph
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar as of now No..but may b soon..
  • It was your debut movie with a very different story line. Ever you felt that you'are not mentally prepare to play this role. Asked by: ruhii
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar i loved the script..and it was challenging thts y i decided to do it..i wasnt prepared but i was prepared to challenge myself and do it
  • hi i loved ur voice.. it was usually different voice from others. u tend to speak so fas in the movie.. is it due to role or u naturally speak so fast? Asked by: Prashanth
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar hahah..actually in real life i speak tht fast..im trying my best to slow down..lol..thnk u for liking my voice
  • your all time fave movie,song,actor,actress n book..?? Asked by: Aishwarya_s_k
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar lot of movies...sum of my favorites are gladiator..300..erin brochovich..inception..pirates of caribbean.. brad pitt, jhonny depp..julia roberts.. da vinci code
  • have you ever done stage if so is ti more difficult than screen Asked by: srini
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar yes..i do a lot of stage musical shows..my recent were mamma mia, cats, lion king..its only bcos u dnt get retakes..u get jus one shot so u have to make it worth it..
  • varalaxmi cute name. r u from telugu family Asked by: vennela
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar thnk u..my dad is tamilian and my mom is telgu..so im half n half.. :-)
  • u looked slim in starting of the movie and in the end in the climax dance u looked little bit chubby, is that camera tricks or u have been asked to put on some weight. Asked by: ramu
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar my dir wanted me to look like a mother n put weight..hence the little extra weight towards the end
  • Your Dancing skill is Amazing. I would like to see you dance with Vijay.Would You ? Asked by: MrBlackVijayAddict
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar definately..if i get the chance i would luv too..
  • Very Good ma... Tell something abt ur Phd in Microbiology? R u a bookworm in those days? Asked by: Kamal
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar hehhe..yes im a nerd..i was a one of those ppl who sudied last min n got high scores..
  • u r fav actor,actress ...?? in hollywood n bollywood...:-) coz in obviously u r dad wil be on u r list... Asked by: Aishwarya_s_k
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar brad pitt..jhonny depp.. SHAHRUKH KHAN... julia roberts.. kajol
  • any plans of doing films in tollywood?? Asked by: surya
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar yes of course..jus waiting for a good opportunity
  • will U act with old heroes like Vijay/Surya? Asked by: Ram
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar ofcourse..thy arent tht old nyway..lol
  • Are you satisfied with your performance in 'Poda Podi'? and If not you, which actress do you think would have been best fit for your character in the movie? Asked by: Shobana
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar actually im completely happy wid my work being my firat film..
  • hi do u have any new projects in telugu? Asked by: Ram
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar not right now..but will have sum soon..
  • Dear Madam How is sharathkumar as a father Did u obtain his approval for acting Srinivasan Krishnan Asked by: Srinivasan Krishnan
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar yes i asked for his approval before i entered the industry
  • what all languages do u speak? Asked by: Ram
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar english..tamil..telgu..french..kannada..little bit of spanish
  • any plans to get into politics like ur dad? Asked by: Ram
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar not right now..jus acting for me
  • you are so beautiful what is the secret Asked by: srinivass
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar u must ask my mom n dad ..heheheh
  • any plans of you doing films in tollywood Asked by: surya
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar yup..very soon..
  • Any tips u received from u r father before entring into this industry?? Asked by: Aishwarya_s_k
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar be disciplined and respect your work
  • Can you speak Hindi? Asked by: anand
  • you are so beautiful Asked by: srini
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar thnk u so muchh..
  • how was acting with comedy superstar santhanam in MGR... Asked by: Prashanth
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar awesoommm..it was so much fun working wid him..
  • Did your dad gave any comments abt ur acting? Asked by: anand
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar he really loved my acting in the second half..
  • how is life being an actress? :) Asked by: Isha
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar good..im enjoying it
  • your future projects in tamil films Asked by: ramu
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar MGR with vishal
  • u were into dance, y suddenly into acting Asked by: rocky
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar performing has always been my forte..and acting is a part of performing..thts y
  • R u interested in direction too. Asked by: RK
  • hi, you should be in hollywood!!! Asked by: Aki
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar awwwww thnk u
  • who is ur favourite tamil hero??? Asked by: PK dey
  • Could You Please tell your views about Simbhu & Vishal Asked by: MrBlackVijayAddict
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar they r both very well known to me..n both a lot of fun on set
  • do U see yourself as a superstar in your coming future........ Asked by: Nihal
  • If you didn't become a celebrity, what everyday occupation would you have liked? Asked by: Pran
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar dancing n stage
  • what is your pet name Asked by: ramu
  • Hi Varu, Loved your voice and dancing skills in the movie... too gud... your next movie?? Asked by: Bala
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar thnk u so much..MGR with Vishal
  • What is your favorite dish? and favorite eat out?? Asked by: gaurav
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar anything non veg...
  • u like to do character oriented film or commercial films, which one u preferred the most Asked by: ramu
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar character oriented for sure
  • who is ur pick of all the heroes u have worked with?????? Asked by: Smita
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar i wud love to work wid surya
  • do you have a crush on someone ? Asked by: Prabhu
  • An recent movie/s you enjoyed (other than the ones you acted in)? Asked by: Kamya
  • Will you sign any Bollywood movie or are you only going to do movies in the south? Asked by: Nivedita
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar if something good comes along def..
  • tell t secret of losing the weight fast Asked by: ramu
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar unfortunately exercise n diet
  • will ur marriage be an arranged marriage? Asked by: Ram
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar i dnt think so
  • Considering the fact that now a days only star/politicians/high profile celebs kids get chance in movies. Do you think you have what it takes to become actor/star or is it just another celeb kid dancing jinle bell on screen with no acting talent? Asked by: Kul
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar thnkfully according to the critics and the many pppl tht have told me..i seem to have acting skills..so tht answers ur question..
  • hi your acting is awesome and very natural, you perfectly fit into the role of poda podi Asked by: ramu
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar thnk u so much
  • You Found your Raj Malhotra ? Hope you will understand my question !!! Asked by: MrBlackVijayAddict
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar not yet..but im still lookimg for him
  • Wtz ur date of Birth..? Asked by: JJ
  • wt's ur dream project Asked by: Priya
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar a movie like kahani
  • when U say that U love to work with surya, how to adjust the height, as he is shorter than you Asked by: Ram
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar i dnt think so..
  • Any plans to act in TV serials? Asked by: Deep
  • Do you read movie reviews? Asked by: Smita
  • do u like to meet ur fans and followers??? Asked by: Tiger
  • How you spend your spare time? Asked by: Sasi
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar dance n travel
  • U a vegetarian or??? Asked by: Rekha
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar complete non veg
  • what you don't wanna to be in ur life ? Asked by: Sunil
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar a bad human being
  • When is your next Tamil Movie ? and when do you plan to get hitched ?? Asked by: RK
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar MGR wid vishal.. an dnot nytime soon..
  • u look very cute in t movie Asked by: ramu
  • if director ask to change your name, will u go for it or u will stick with your name Asked by: ramu
  • U being fit and strong, why dun u consider acting action movies like Vijayashanthi? Asked by: Deepu
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar im waiting for a script like tht..
  • how do u feel at the time of first show.... because now a days heavy competition in film industry..... Asked by: Rajkumar
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar im loving the appreciation im getting for my work..thts all i care about
  • how many films are there in your hand. Asked by: ramu
  • Hope you will get your Raj Soon. Best Wishes to your Upcoming projects. Keep Rocking Varu. Asked by: MrBlackVijayAddict
  • Varalaxmi Sarathkumar thnk u..i hope o too

Hosted by

Varalaxmi Sarathkumar
Tamil film actress

More chats with:

Varalaxmi Sarathkumar
Tamil film actress

On her movie 'Poda Podi'