On his book 'F?@k Knows'
- why f?@K knows as a title ? Asked by: Shweta
- To be able to articulate and represent the thought of the unknown, i couldn't think of a better title than this, In the early 90s, just about anybody who was my influencer in life had used the phrase god knows to death.
- You seem to have shared a lot of personal information in the book. How does it feel to bare your soul to the world? Asked by: Sonali
- Did I?... F@?K Knows.
- In your book, you give great advice, logic, and even exercises to be able to lead a happier healthier life. You don't 'preach', but. . . do you practice what you yourself have written about? Asked by: Niharika
- To be truthful, I have just about touched the 50% mark. But now that Fuck knows is out there, I bought myself a copy, I promise to be 100% by the end of the year.
- What was the motivation behind you writing this book? Asked by: Sowmya
- is passion enough to be successful? Asked by: jacky
- Passion with self-belief is my formula for success.
- What is your writing schedule like and do you write everyday? Asked by: Farhan
- No, I don't write everyday, but I try and read everyday.
- Your Reason to have written "F?@K Knows" as your first book? Would you be coming out with more? If Yes,what should we expect next & when pls? Asked by: Priti
- F?@K Knows will be a series, of course, subject to the first one being successful. Otherwise, Rupa will sack me and you'll be my publisher. So, my friend go out there, and buy a 1000 copies, and make me a bestselling author fast.
- What inspired you to write this book? Asked by: Jyoti
- The very interesting journey of my life that I have lead, inspired me.
- Sir, did u think people might b mad at all the bad language? Asked by: Mutthu
- Where is the bad language?! I have spoken the language, that I have, all my life from boardrooms to the cricket fields. And, I have had no intentional intent to use any foul language to offend any reader.
- How can one be truly happy ? Why most of the world busy chasing money and power! Do they lead to complete happiness in this corrupt,expensive but still a lovely world? Asked by: Jagjit
- Sorry, I am going to give you a cliched answer. Happy is a state of soul that in my opinion you should seek for every second of your life.
- Is chi-fk inspired from any form of yoga ? or its original ? Asked by: RAHUL
- Can't lie, but it is original!
- Was it always your dream to be an author or was it just accidental? Asked by: Sowmya
- My dream was to express myself, and I am really fortunate that currently I am able to do that by being an author.
- which is your favorite chapter ? i like conversation with god Asked by: danny
- So do I! because I nearly had one.
- are shortcomings fine ? or one has to keep striving for perfection.- Is there something called perfection ? Asked by: ranjeet
- I think perfection lies in imperfection. Go back to the thought of self-belief. It'll help!
- Did u done any practical work to write this book Asked by: bilal
- Yes. 16,000 push-ups, 84,000 crunches, and frequent visits to the Sunburn music festival.
- I want to be a writer too. Can you give some tips? Also, how to write a good book review? Asked by: Kamya
- Why don't you call +919004095260, my friend Chetan Bhagat, who, I think, writes better than me.
- Can love be suffocating? Asked by: heer
- Heer, this is a dark question. I believe love is life and that's the only way it should be.
- Your book was the funniest thing that I have read in a very long time. I think the world needs a better sense of humour, and I think you have definitely just contributed to that. I just wanted to say thank you, Sir. And, I hope it's not the last we read from you. Asked by: Zoe
- You make me happy :)