ibnlive » Chat

3.30 pm Feb 25, 2013

On her movie 'Kai Po Che'

Chat with actress Amrita Puri on her movie 'Kai Po Che'.
48 questions answered
  • What's ur goal in this film industry? Asked by: rjthedj
  • Amrita Puri To do good work honestly that is what I started acting for. And to hopefully be remembered for it.
  • you play a role of a gujrati girl..did u learn gujarati for this movie? Asked by: titir
  • Amrita Puri A few words but my focus was on getting her mannerisms and the way she would think
  • How did you feel working with Abhishek Kapoor? Asked by: Ankil
  • Amrita Puri It was fantastic. I would work with him again in a heartbeat
  • Did you get further offers for other movies? Any telugu movies among them? Asked by: Krishna
  • Amrita Puri I am reading scripts but have not signed anything so far. No telugu amongst them
  • Amrita you bring freshness o the movie , loved your role.. Asked by: Rahul grover
  • Amrita Puri Thank you so much
  • Hi Amrita, With utmost sincerity I found the movie quiet average though your performance was (keeping in mind your role) was good. I just want to understand how much can an actor influence director, Amitabh, in terms of how a movie should proceed? Asked by: Saurabh
  • Amrita Puri The director is the captain and the leader. The film is and should be his vision
  • Which experience was better? Aicha or Kai poche?? Asked by: Suprita
  • Amrita Puri kai Po Che for sure
  • Have you read Chetan Bhagat's novel "3 Mistakes of my Life " before signing this movie? Asked by: Nandan Phirangi
  • Amrita Puri I read it after signing
  • What are your future plans? Asked by: Karishma
  • Amrita Puri To keep acting hopefully
  • Hi Amritha, Your role in the movie was awesome, you looked great and gorgeous? what are upcoming movies Asked by: omniscient
  • Amrita Puri Thanks I havent signed anything so far
  • What was the reason you chose to act in this movie? Asked by: Krishna
  • Amrita Puri The script, the director and my role. I loved it
  • Loved ur performance & Mole on ur face :) how difficult it is to act in a male oriented movie ? as a had limited role ? Asked by: SharadC
  • Amrita Puri I loved the mole too. It was Gattus idea. It wasn't difficult. I had a great team and that is what matters
  • who was your favourite amongst the three boys in the film ? Asked by: titir
  • Amrita Puri I love all of them
  • How much time you give to preparing and learning the character before you actually play it?? Asked by: Abhishek
  • Amrita Puri It depends on the role really
  • Actor you would like to work with? Asked by: Suprita
  • Amrita Puri Ranbir Kapoor. Im a huge fan
  • This was the first time I have seen you in a movie. Your smile must pass off as one of the best I have seen. And the vulnerability you displayed in the auto-rickshaw was top class acting. Keep smiling ! Asked by: Shekhar
  • Amrita Puri That is such a great compliment. Watch Aisha my first movie and tell me what you think
  • Hey I like your smile too much how do you maintain this cuteness on your face? Asked by: Shail
  • Amrita Puri Hahahahah it is a secret
  • What was your reaction when you found out you were being given a role in this movie? Asked by: Ankil
  • Amrita Puri I was super happy
  • It was a job well done as Vidya. Very realistic. How much training did you take for the Garbha? Asked by: Kartik
  • Amrita Puri Thanks. I had to practice a lot for garba to make sure I looked like a proper gujju doing garba
  • Were you confident in acting in a non star cast movie? did u expect the movie to be a hit ? Asked by: shreya
  • Amrita Puri I knew that the film was going to turn out well because of the team and gattu. I was confident about my cast because they are all bloody talented
  • hi amrita .. u r so stunning .. nd u hv done a gr8 job in movie.. which city u belong to ? Asked by: amby
  • Amrita Puri Thanks. Im a bombay gal
  • Second movie..so much fame..must be a superb feeling na?? Well good luck for the future..touch the zeniths :) Asked by: Karishma
  • Amrita Puri Thanks. This is my third film. And it is a great feeling.
  • your father is a big person in the banking sector, what does he feel about your entry in bollywood Asked by: rani
  • Amrita Puri He is very proud of me
  • Now,since kai po che is hit.How are you feeling? Asked by: Ravi
  • Amrita Puri Unbelievably good
  • Did you read the novel '3 mistakes of life' to understand the character of vidya more deeply? Asked by: Karishma
  • Amrita Puri Yes I did. And it helped a lot
  • If not an actor what would Amrita be? Asked by: @rock
  • Amrita Puri A writer/journalist
  • Among 3 khans in the industry, whom you would like to work with? Asked by: Karishma
  • Amrita Puri Aamir Khan without a doubt
  • What is the difference between Amrita Puri and Vidya? Asked by: Shobana
  • Amrita Puri Amrita is not so flirtatious and gutsy. Vidya is pretty bold
  • how difficult was it for you to justify your role in a story of 3 guys. Asked by: Vinay
  • Amrita Puri Not difficult at all. I had a beautifully fleshed out role
  • your performance was superb Asked by: bharat
  • Do you think more books must be adopted and be made into movies or not? If yes, then why are they not being made? Asked by: Krishna
  • Amrita Puri It doesnt matter if it is an adaptation or not. What matters is a good story.
  • Whats your beauty seceret? 'Prakarti ka sparsh' ..?? Loved that ad Asked by: Karishma
  • Amrita Puri :) I love sleeping
  • what is your educational qualification? and which college you go? Asked by: Steve Ch
  • Amrita Puri I went to St Xaviers and did my BA in English. After that a POst Grad degree in Mass Communication
  • Can you tell us more about urself. Your childhood, family and whereabouts Asked by: Kartik
  • Amrita Puri I Lived in Hong Kong and Malaysia for a few years. We moved to Mumbai in 1996 and I have lived here ever since. My mom is a house wife and my dad a banker. I have an elder brother who lives in Singapore with his family
  • I think you are ready for main lead.Are you planning to do a romantic movie? Asked by: Ranbir
  • Amrita Puri I was the main lead in Kai Po Che and in my last movie Blood money.
  • were you always intersted in acting ? dint you want to get into the banking field like your father? Asked by: preethi
  • Amrita Puri I hate maths exactly like my character Vidya and I dislike finance as well. I have loved acting since college
  • If Hollywood Offer comes at this initial stage of your acting career.. will u go for it? Asked by: Steve Ch
  • Amrita Puri If it is a good role then hell yeah
  • Your favrt song in the movie 'kai po che' ? Asked by: Karishma
  • Amrita Puri Mithi boliyan
  • Hi Amrita, who was your valentine this 14th feb? Asked by: Nitin
  • Are you a cricket lover in real life?.. Asked by: Karishma
  • Amrita Puri Nope. I find it boring
  • can you tell did you designed your clothes yourself for the movie . Specially the dandiya dress Asked by: sandeep
  • Amrita Puri Niharika Khan did all the clothes in the film
  • want to work with Big B? Asked by: bharat
  • Amrita Puri Who doesn't
  • Was Chetan there on the shoot? Asked by: Kumar
  • Amrita Puri he came on set once or twice
  • what was it like working with 3 male co stars? Asked by: Prashanth
  • Amrita Puri Great. I got pampered
  • You were looking stunning in the movie . What's the reason behind your smile Asked by: garg
  • Amrita Puri The reason...there is no reason. Im just lucky I inherited dimples
  • Hi Amrita, You dimples are adorable and you are very charming. What was the most challenging scene for you in the movie? Asked by: Shubham
  • Amrita Puri Thanks :) The risckshaw scene was the most difficult
  • Do you reply to your fans on twitter? Asked by: Nitin
  • Amrita Puri Whenever I can
  • ever you thought about acting in film, in your childhood? Asked by: bharat
  • Amrita Puri I dreamed about it but never thought of it seriously

Hosted by

Amrita Puri
Actress