It's all very good that the Aam Aadmi Party has had a successful political debut in the capital. No one's happier than the cynics who are glad to be proved wrong for once. The first time someone cracked a clever AAP pun on Facebook and Twitter it was hilarious. Except now, 48 hours after the results, the same jokes are being rehashed by the late bloomers on every social media platform. And the grins are becoming increasingly strained every minute - as happens when you stretch a joke beyond a point. Here are some AAP puns that we are absolutely sick of.
- Nawab Kejriwal and Nawab Harsh Vardhan are busy saying 'Pehle Aap' to each other. I think they are confusing New Age Delhi with Old World Lucknow.
- AAP jaisa koi meri Delhi mein aaye
Aam Aadmi Party gets Rs 12 crore as donations
- Delhi gets an 'AAP'ocalypse
- 2013 Delhi election results: BAAP : 34 AAP : 26 PAAP : 8
- Isn't it nice that in a city of 'Tu' and 'Tum' people are now saying 'AAP'?
- AAP aaye hain is Baghiya mein, Kamal khile hain gulshan gulshan
- Surgery in Delhi. AAPeration Successful
- Bharatiya Aam Aadmi Party (BAAP)
- Aap aye bahar aye
- Karvatein badal tey rahein saari raat hum - AAP ki kasam
- Rishtey mein hum tumhare AAP lagtey hai
- AAP yahan aye kis liye