Allahabad: Four people were injured in a fire that broke out at the Kumbh Mela in Allahabad on Friday. The fire has now been brought under control.
The fire was reportedly caused by the leak of LPG from a cylinder at one of the camps and some tents in which devotees were staying caught fire.
The injured have now been shifted to hospital. "The fire broke out at a pandal erected in Sector 11 of the Kumbh Mela area and soon engulfed an adjacent tent. The fire was brought under control after half an hour of fire-fighting though by that time both the tents were gutted, Mela Officer Mani Prasad Mishra said.