ibnlive » India » Rajasthan

Jan 13, 2013 at 09:03am IST

Bikaner: Fire breaks out in state-run hospital, four infants injured

Bikaner: Four infants were severely injured when a fire broke out in the nursery ward of a state-run hospital in Bikaner in Rajasthan on Saturday night.

The infants have been admitted to the ICU and are critical. The other newborns were moved to another ward in time thus escaping any mishap.

Preliminary reports suggest short-circuit in air conditioner could have caused the fire in the hospital.

  • 0
  • 4
  • 0

Latest