New Delhi: One of the most anticipated films of the year, 'Dabangg 2' is all set to go public. The film will carry forward the story of inspector Chulbul Pandey and his family. The year 2012 has proved to be a good one for Salman Khan as he gave a superhit in the form of 'Ek Tha Tiger'. 'Son of Sardaar', in which he did a cameo, also hit the jackpot at the box office. Such situation is favourable for another Salman Khan starrer but there are other reasons also which can inspire the audiences to reach the ticket window.
1. Soundtrack: Though the music of 'Dabangg 2' is not at par with 'Dabangg' but it has created enough buzz. The catchy and trendy tunes of 'Fevicol se', except one or two lines, are likely to make Salman fans happy. 'Pandey jee mare seeti' has also become a chartbuster.
2. Salman's dance moves: Salman Khan has developed a unique dance style which can remind the viewers of Dharmendra and Anil Kapoor. His highly happy soul comes out when he starts dancing to his own tunes. A spontaneous and peculiar laugh adds charm to his steps.
Salman Khan has developed a unique dance style which reminds the audiences of Dharmendra and Anil Kapoor.
3. Kareena Kapoor: Though the actress has done item numbers such as 'It's rocking' and 'Chinta ta ta' in the past but for the first time she has donned a 'desi' avatar for 'Fevicol se'. It would be interesting to see her facial expressions on the lyrics of 'Fevicol se'.
4. Malaika Arora Khan: Who doesn't want to see Malaika Arora Khan in an item number. The queen of item girls, Malaika will turn up the heat in 'Pandey jee seeti maare'. She is getting slimmer with each item song, no?
5. Prakash Raj: Yes, Jaykant Shikre is back. Chulbul Pandey will have to devise new tactics to fight the shrewd and cunning Bachcha Thakur. Isn't it difficult to figure out how low can Bachcha Thakur stoop in a tussle?
6. Arbaaz Khan: Salman will be the chief attraction but one man who would be highly anxious to see the people's first reaction is debutant director Arbaaz Khan. The spectator would hope that he utilises his acting experience in a better way in 'Dabangg 2'.
7. Sonakshi's bold avatar: The heroine is known for her bubbly and happy-go-lucky roles but the promos suggest that she is going to try her hands at intense romance in 'Dabangg 2'. Can the film be an image changer for Rajjo Pandey?
8. Action sequences: With 'Ek Tha Tiger', Salman has brought himself in the league of good action heroes in Bollywood. Prakash Raj is not as muscular as Sonu Sood but he is capable enough of making things very difficult for Chulbul Pandey. The superstar needs to kick some backs to emerge triumphant.
9. Deepak Dobriyal: From Rajjo's role in 'Omkara' to Pappi Jee in 'Tanu Weds Manu', Dobriyal has always tried to make his character special. This time he will be playing Chunni and he can be the surprise package of 'Dabangg 2'.
10. Slow Motion Shots: Rohit Shetty made it popular in action sequences and now every director wants to use this technique effectively. Arbaaz will also try it and thus his creativity quotient will be under scanner in 'Dabangg 2'.
11. Bhai on a bike: Even Arbaaz refers to Salman as Bhai in media now. The individualist cop will sport a bike in 'Dabangg 2', something his fans liked him doing in 'Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya' and 'Ready'.
12. Kanpur: The story is shifting to Kanpur in 'Dabangg 2'. Robinhood Pandey has already made Laalgunj a crime free area and now Kanpur is on his radar. Will he be changing his mannerism as per the backdrop of the story?
13. Salman Khan's black shirt: He hasn't worn it many times in his earlier films but a black shirt always brings back the memories of 'Sanam Bewafa' and that early 1990s era.
14. Mahi Gill: She plays Nirmala in the franchise and you know the effect of her presence on the screen. Mahi can transform into an entirely new character in a split second. However, everything depends on the length of her role.
15. Dabangg 3: The climax of 'Dabangg 2' will demonstrate whether the makers are serious about the third film of the franchise or not, open ending will give a hint about it.
Are you looking forward to 'Dabangg 2'?