New Delhi: Salman Khan's 'Ek Tha Tiger' continues to break records in India and overseas. The film has become Salman Khan's biggest hit in New Zealand. Trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweets, "#EkThaTiger is @BeingSalmanKhan’s biggest hit in New Zealand. Biz at par with #3Idiots, #MNIK and #Housefull2 there."
Adarsh further gives the break-up of the business, "#EkThaTiger *New Zealand* Wed NZ$ 5,794 [3 screens yet to report]. Total: NZ$ 176,143 [Rs 79.38 lacs]."
The film is also doing well in Australia, "#EkThaTiger *Australia* Wed A$ 15,227. Total: A$ 494,248 [Rs 2.87 cr]. Ranks amongst the biggest grossers in Australia."
The film\'s performance has posed a threat for \'3 Idiots\' which is Bollywood\'s highest grossing film till date.
The business in UK is also not slowing down, "#EkThaTiger *UK* Wed £ 71,790 [25 screens yet to report]. Total: £ 888,650 [Rs 7.79 cr]. Racing towards £ 1 million mark!"
The film's box office performance has posed a threat for Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' which is Bollywood's highest grossing film till date.
- Ek Tha Tiger: Can Salman Khan break Aamir Khan's record?
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' earns Rs 137.15 crore in 7 days
- 'Ek Tha Tiger' earns Rs 120 crore in six days
- 'Ek Tha Tiger': 10 lessons for aspiring secret agents (what NOT to do on duty)
- Why 'Ek Tha Tiger' has been banned in Pakistan