ibnlive » India

Eligible families will not be deleted from BPL list: Hooda

Press Trust of India
Apr 08, 2012 at 11:47pm IST

Ferozpur Jhirka: Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda on Sunday said eligible families will not be deleted from the lists of those living Below Poverty Line and Old Age Allowance scheme.

In compliance of the directions of the court, notices have been issued to ineligible persons, he said, adding some people having vested interests were misleading others by spreading rumors.

Hooda said that construction of Nagina-Tijara (Rajasthan) road will soon be started.

'Eligible families will not be deleted from BPL list'

Hooda said that the government is committed to the development of Mewat and many development projects are in progress.

He said that the government is committed to the development of Mewat and many development projects are in progress. The government has so far spent Rs 3,200 crore for development of Mewat, he added.

Latest

More from this section

PREVIOUS  Indian Revenue Service attracting bright youngsters: FM

NEXT  Teacher 'killed for not allowing student to cheat'