HYDERABAD: Copper wires and fans were gutted in a major fire that broke out at a fan manufacturing industry, located in Balanagar here on Thursday. No causalities were reported.
The company is Balaji Fans belonging to Nandu Agarwal. The fire broke out around 5.30 pm and the premises of the industry was closed. The industry had been closed due to Bandh call.
Security staff noticed flames emanating from the building and alerted Nandu Agarwal.
He informed local police and fire personnel. Fire tenders from Jeedimetla, Sanathanagar and Secunderabad rushed to the spot and doused the flames.
The fire could be the result of short circuit, fire personnel said.