ibnlive » India

Fire at Parliament due to short circuit, no damage reported

CNN-IBN
Nov 28, 2012 at 02:15pm IST

New Delhi: A fire was reported in room number 78 in Parliament building on Wednesday. Reports said smoke was seen outside the room due to a short circuit. No damage was reported in the fire.

Two fire tenders were rushed to the spot. The fire was then brought under control.

Parliament did not convene on Wednesday due to Guru Nanak Jayanthi.

Minor fire at Parliament due to short circuit

Reports said smoke was seen outside room number 78 due to a short circuit.

Latest

More from this section