ibnlive » India » Uttar Pradesh

Girl electrocuted, 24 injured as electric wire falls on them

Press Trust of India
Aug 23, 2013 at 12:55pm IST

A 17-year-old girl was electrocuted and 24 others suffered burns when the wire of an electric pole snapped and fell on a tractor trolley they were travelling in at Saharanpur district.

The victims were travelling from Khushnuma village Shamli district to Khacheri village in Saharanpur district on Thursday to offer prayers at a temple when the wire fell on their vehcile near Madhavepur, killing the girl, Rina, police said on Friday.

The injured have been admitted to hospital, they added.

Girl electrocuted, 24 injured as electric wire falls on them

Girl electrocuted, 24 injured as electric wire falls on them

Latest

More from this section