Day 2 Highlights:
1 Maharashtra batsman Kedar Jadhav was sold to Delhi for Rs 2 cr after they used their Right to Match card, while Karnataka batsman Manish Pandey was bought for Rs 1.7 crore by Kolkata Knight Riders.
2. Rishi Dhawan was rewarded for his stellar show in the Ranji Trophy this season as he was grabbed by Kings XI Punjab for Rs 3 cr. Dhaw
The two-day auction ended with 11 uncapped Indians earning Rs. 1 crore on more on Day 2, while some of the stalwarts like Jayawardene remained unsold.
3. But the highest bid in the day was placed for Karn Sharma, who was bought back by Sunrisers Hyderabad for Rs 3.75 crore.
1. Yuvraj takes home a mammoth Rs. 14 crore, more than any player so far in IPL 7, maximum was Rs. 12.5 crore bagged by the first retained players of the franchises. He is bought by Royal Challengers Bangalore.
2. Dinesh Karthik is bought by Delhi Daredevils for a whopping Rs 12.5 crore. His base price was Rs 2 crore.
3. Delhi Daredevils used Right to Match card for Kevin Pietersen, who was sold for Rs 9 crore.
4. Ashes hero Mitchell Johnson bought by Kings XI Punjab for Rs. 6.5 crore.
5. Comparatively, Virender Sehwag generated moderate interest and was bought by Kings XI Punjab for Rs. 3.2 crore.
6. Zaheer Khan is sold to Mumbai Indians for Rs 2.6 crore. Sunrisers Hyderabad used the Right to Match Card for Amit Mishra and he was was bought for Rs 4.75 crore.
7. Huge paycuts for Pathan brothers - Yusuf sold for 3.25 crore, Irfan for 2.4 crore.
8. Corey Anderson sold to Mumbai Indians for Rs 4.5 crore, Glen Maxwell sold to Kings XI Punjab for Rs 6 crore, Mohit Sharma sold to Chennai Super Kings for Rs 2 crore, Jaidev Unadkat sold to Delhi Daredevils for 2.8 crore.