Los Angeles: Actress Jennifer Lawrence picked up the best actress award at the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Award (SAG) Sunday.
The 22-year-old, who is battling pneumonia, received the award for her role in David O Russell's 'Silver Linings Playbook'.
"Everyone is scared of me, I'm like, 'I'm fine'. I had walking pneumonia and it is highly contagious," contactmusic.com quoted Lawrence as saying.
Jennifer Lawrence picked up the best actress award at the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Award (SAG) Sunday.
Tommy Lee Jones won the award for the best supporting actor in a motion picture for 'Lincoln', while Anne Hathaway bagged the best supporting actress trophy for her role as Fantine in 'Les Miserables'.
Here is the complete list of winners for 2013 SAG Awards.
- Supporting Actor, Motion Picture: Tommy Lee Jones ('Lincoln')
- Supporting Actress, Motion Picture: Anne Hathaway ('Les Miserables')
- Action Performance by a Stunt Ensemble, Film: 'Skyfall'
- Action Performance by a Stunt Ensemble, Television Series: 'Game of Thrones'
- Lifetime Achievement: Dick Van Dyke
- Actor, Television Series, Comedy: Alec Baldwin, ('30 Rock')
- Actress, Television Series, Comedy: Tina Fey, ('30 Rock')
- Ensemble Cast, Television, Comedy: "Modern Family"
- Actress, TV Movie or Miniseries: Julianne Moore, ('Game Change')
- Actor, TV Movie or Miniseries: Kevin Costner, ('Hatfields & McCoys')
- Actor, Television Series, Drama: Bryan Cranston, ('Breaking Bad')
- Actress, Television Series, Drama: Claire Danes, ('Homeland')
- Outstanding Ensemble Cast, Television Series, Drama: 'Downton Abbey'
- Actress, Motion Picture: Jennifer Lawrence ('Silver Linings Playbook')
- Actor, Motion Picture: Daniel Day-Lewis ('Lincoln')
- Ensemble Cast, Motion Picture: 'Argo'
15 jokes on Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone from AIB Knockout that left us in splits
Snapshot: Manisha Koirala tweets her photo with Shah Rukh Khan, calls his charisma unmatched
Ayushmann Khurrana: How to survive in the showbiz industry? Never take success to head and failure to heart; be sane