New Delhi: Lenovo has launched a new tablet - A2107 tablet - in India. Powered by Android 4.0 (ICS), the Lenovo A2107 tablet features a 7-inch display. It has four point capacitive touch for multi-player gaming.
The Lenovo A2107 includes an 8-hour battery life, 16GB of inbuilt memory, and an internal roll cage to protect against damage if dropped. Built-in 3G provides connectivity wherever you go and the bright screen is touted to help you view during the day.
It offers up to 16GB storage, Up to 1GB RAM, and weighs approx 0.4 kgs. The tablet has both front cand rear cameras. The Lenovo A2107 tablet is available in India at a price of Rs 14,000.
The Lenovo A2107 is claimed to offer up to 8 hours of battery life; it includes 16GB of inbuilt memory.
- 7-inch screen, ideal for reading, email and carrying on the move, very portable fits perfectly in a jacket pocket
- Android™ 4.0 OS and four point capacitive touch for multi-player gaming
- Up to 16GB storage, Up to 1GB LPDDR2 memory and weighs approx 0.4 kgs (0.9 lbs)
- Rich HD video with 720p playback
- Bright 350 nits HD display for easy viewing even when outside
- Front and rear webcams for taking photos and crystal-clear video chatting
- Bluetooth 4.0, micro-USB port, microSD card reader
- 3G + WiFi Connectivity allows internet access wherever you go
- Dual stereo speakers
- Up to 8 hours battery life with WiFi Streaming
- Access to thousands of apps via Google Play.
- Built-in AGPS for effortless navigation
- Internal roll cage protects against drops
- Lenovo Mondrian user interface for simpler, clearer versions of frequently used apps
- 10 second GPS location fix
HTC's new flagship One M9: The first HTC phone with a 20-megapixel camera
BlackBerry plans to broaden its cross-platform strategy; to provide its security, productivity, communication tools to iOS, Android, Windows devices
LG Display, Samsung unit to supply Apple Watch screens: Report