Ludhiana: A fire broke on Sunday out in the camp office of Information and Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari in Sarabha Nagar area here, causing minor damage to the office equipment.
The incident took place around 11 am, a fire department official said. Two fire tenders of the Ludhiana Municipal Corporation were used to douse the fire.
By the time the flames could be controlled, one Air Conditioner, a computer and furniture lying in the office were gutted, the official said.
The incident took place around 11 am and two fire tenders of the Ludhiana Municipal Corporation were used to douse the fire.
A caretaker present at the office had informed the fire department about the incident. Electric short circuit is believed to be the cause behind
the fire, Fire Officer JS Singh said.