New Delhi: Micromax today has announced the launch of its new smartphone - A116 Canvas HD - which is powered by MediaTek's MT6589 1.2 GHz quad core processor and runs Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. The A116 Canvas HD is Micromax's first smartphone with a quad-core processor.
The phone features a 5-inch HD IPS touchscreen with a resolution of 1280x720 pixels. The phone is engineered with a 2100mAh battery. Priced below Rs 15,000, the Canvas HD will be available in India from the first week of February, 2013.
The phone sports an 8 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and multiple camera settings such as night mode, 4X zoom. 3G enabled A116 will help users in faster browsing. The phone can also play HD quality videos. The phone has an internal storage of 4 GB, which is expandable to up to 32 through a micro SD card. It has 1GB of RAM.
Key features of A116 Canvas HD
- 5-inch Full touch display
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 2100mAh battery
- 8MP rear camera with autofocus
- Memory storage capacity expandable up to 32 GB
- Screen resolution of 1280x720 HD
- HD IPS screen
- Color depth of 16.7 million
- M!Store, M!Buddy, M!SMS, M!Zone and Hook Up