ibnlive » India » Uttar Pradesh

Oct 23, 2012 at 08:33am IST

Moradabad: Woman burnt alive after LPG cylinder leak causes fire

Moradabad: A woman was burnt to death after a fire broke out due to an LGP cylinder leak in her house on Monday. Officials said that she was alone at the time of the incident. Eyewitnesses said that they saw smoke emanating from the house and then heard cries for help.

But by the time they could get to the woman, she had succumbed to her injuries. Police are further investigating the case.

More details are awaited.

UP: Woman burnt alive after LPG leak causes fire

Eyewitnesses said that they saw smoke emanating from the house and then heard cries for help.

  • 1
  • 5
  • 4

Previous Comments

Latest