New Delhi: Bollywood star Preity Zinta will soon return to the small screen with the second season of her celebrity chat show 'Up, Close and Personal with PZ'. The 36-year-old actress, who hosted the show produced by SRK's Red Chillies Entertainment, will soon be working on season two.
"So we will be working on a second season soon... Who else would you guys like to see on my show??? Let me know so I can call them," Preity wrote on Twitter.
The first season of the show had Preity chat up Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Shahrukh Khan, Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan and Anil Kapoor among others.
Bollywood star Preity Zinta will soon return to the small screen with the second season of her celebrity chat show.
The actress also said that she was sad that the first season is over. "I'm a bit sad that Up Close n Personal is over. Anil's was the last episode & boy.. What an episode it was.. So maybe we will be back soon," she added.
- 'Up Close and Personal with PZ' fails to deliver
- Salman is Preity's first guest on SRK's show
- Preity, Bipasha praise Salman's 'Bodyguard'
- TV gives actresses life after films: Juhi Chawla
- Preity's first chat show guest: Akshay Kumar