New Delhi: After Enthiran (Robot), before Rana, Super star Rajinikanth's next release would be a hi-tech 3D film titled Kochadaiyaan. This is the first time that a 3D film with performance capturing technology is being produced in India.
It is worth mentioning that all time box office hit Avatar directed by James Cameron and the latest sensation creating new records The Adventures of Tin Tin Directed by Steven Spielberg have been produced with the same performance capturing technology, in Hollywood.
KS Ravikumar has written the story, screenplay, dialogue and is doing the direction supervision for Kochadaiyaan. The film is directed by Soundarya Ashwin Rajinikanth.
The film is produced by Eros International and Media One Global Entertainment Limited. The work is progressing in a fast pace and is scheduled for release in August 2012. Rajinikanth would act in Rana following Kochadaiyaan in 2012.
- Rajini's 'Rana' being shelved for another film?
- Rajinikanth and Aamir to work together in TV ads
- Rajinikanth spends day with special children
- Snapshot: Rajinikanth at wedding of actor Shakti
- I'm completely cured and fit: Rajinikanth