New Delhi: Artist Liu Bolin demonstrates an art installation by blending in with vegetables displayed on the shelves at a supermarket in Beijing. Liu, also known as the 'Vanishing Artist', started practicing being 'invisible' by means of optical illusions more than six years ago.<img src="http://static.ibnlive.com/pix/sitepix/11_2011/snapshot-550.jpg">
- Snapshot: A shoe you can ride!
- Snapshot: 'Chacha' Nehru's childhood pictures
- Snapshot: Meet the world's best poker player
- Snapshot: Earth's close encounter with asteroid
- Snapshot: Gaunt, bearded Amar Singh in wheelchair