Mumbai 13_7

  • Mumbai 13/7 blasts probe hits dead end? November 10, 2011

    Mumbai: As the Maharashtra ATS fails to make any headway four months after the 13/7 triple bombings, Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan has said there is no turf war with the Centre’s National Investigation agency. Union Home Minister P Chidambaram had, in an apparent expression of frustration only last week, expressed his...
  • 13/7: Leads but no breakthrough, admits Chavan November 10, 2011

    Mumbai: Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan has admitted that there has been no breakthrough in the probe into the July terror strike in Mumbai. However, he has even claimed that leads are being made into the probe. In an exclusive interview to CNN-IBN, Chavan answered several questions such as if Union Home...
  • Group behind Mumbai blasts identified: DGP September 24, 2011

    Mumbai: Maharashtra Director General of Police (DGP) Ajit Parasnis has claimed that the group behind the 13/7 blasts has been identified. He said that the Maharashtra ATS had made progress in the investigation into the terror attack. However, he added that some loose end remained to be tied up in the probe. Three...