London: In a horrendous incident, an eight-year-old boy in the UK put his neighbour's cat in a microwave and turned the appliance on, a media report said
The cat was found in the microwave in Rochester on Saturday after its owner heard it being turned on.
The animal survived but may have suffered internal damage, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) said....more
07:52 PM, Aug 15, 2012
London: A British mother and her son have been jailed for starving two dogs after imprisoning them in an attic and nailing it shut. A court heard how the dogs - Rottweiler Axel and Staffordshire bull terrier Bully - were starved, denied water and exercise for weeks before they died in agony, emaciated and dehydrated, the Daily Mail reported. Jamie Taylor, 31, and his mother Julie, 50, were each jailed...
02:03 AM, Feb 24, 2012