Watch Politics Video
Open Mike: Is the Gandhi family brand in decline?
- 2014 Lok Sabha election is a battle to protect secularism: Azam Khan
- Do the 2002 riots no longer haunt Modis politics?
- Hang me if charges are proved against me, says Narendra Modi
- Election Yatra: Who will Uttar Pradesh vote for?
- Sonia Gandhi calls BJP, RSS danger to secularism
- Modi claims to have the solution to all the problems of India: Sonia
Nandan Nilekani, HD Deve Gowda, Jyotiraditya Scindia, Supriya Sule, Misa Bharti are amongst the 1,769 candidates in the fray.
Even as the alliance was being finalised, both the parties were facing internal resistance.
Narendra Modi said, "I have crossed all hurdles that can prove me innocent. I have now moved forward."
- Even best bowlers bowls a no-ball: Amit Shah on EC ruling
The Election Commission censured Shah and Azam Khan for making controversial remarks during campaigning.
- With 'weak' History, Maths, Geography, Modi is no topper: Congress
The state Congress spokesperson also claimed that Modi spoke very little on economic policies and foreign affairs.
- Gujarat: Court orders police to file report over Modi's marital status
AAP activist Nishnat Verma had approached the police seeking to file an FIR against Modi for alleged marital status
- HC directs DC to consider separate booth in Dalit colony
The Madras HC directed the Dharmapuri DC to consider setting up of a separate polling booth within the dalit colony.