Watch Politics Video
Kejriwal takes VIP privileges, travels on chartered plane
- Kejriwal denied appointment with Modi, questions Gujarats development
- Kings & Queens: Can Nitish Kumar be the kingmaker in 2014 polls?
- Is Kejriwals challenge to Modi in Gujarat more drama than substance?
- Not giving senior leaders ticket for polls partys decision: Lalu
- Even if Modi was busy he could have asked his staff to serve me tea
- A Billion Votes: Jayalalitha calls Mamata, wishes luck for LS polls
Ram Kripal Yadav had threatened to quit the RJD on Thursday after being denied a party ticket.
Days after AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal hit out at politicians from the Congress and BJP for taking VIP priveliges, controversy is brewing over his return to Delhi by a chartered plane. Meanwhile, Kejriwal has said that the India Today group who were keen on a meeting with him funded this flight as no other flights were available at that time.
Students want the Uttar Prdesh government to ensure their safety or be transferred to other universities.
- Metro man E Sreedharan endorses Modi
'Metro man' E Sreedharan on Friday came out in support of BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, saying he hoped bold decisions under his leadership will fasten government's decision-making process.
- High drama in Gujarat as Kejriwal fails to meet Modi, leaves for Jaipur
The AAP accused the Modi government of playing politics and said the CM did not have any answers to Kejriwal's 16 questions.
- BJP launches campaign with punchline 'Abki Baar, Modi Sarkar'
The campaign has been chalked out by admen Piyush Pandey, Prasoon Joshi and Sam Balsara.
- Navy's safety record takes a hit after several accidents, deaths
On Friday, a gas leakage in a warship claimed the life of a Commander and left 2 dockyard employees hospitalised.