Watch Politics Video
Making laws is not enough to change the mindset: Smriti Irani
- Telangana: Andhra people punished for being loyal to Congress, says CM
- Election = CNN-IBN: Our coverage on 8th Dec from 7 am onwards
- Election = CNN-IBN: Dont miss our coverage on 8th Dec from 7 am onwards
- Arun Jaitley asks voters to be mature and not elect tainted leaders
- Battle for Delhi: Who is the preferred choice for the top post?
- Telangana: Bandh enters second day today; Chiranjeevi resigns
Kiran Reddy said they will defeat Telangana Bill in the Andhra Assembly and also offered to step down for a united state.
Tharoor cited Omar Abdullah's statement that Article 370 is like a bridge between Delhi and the state.
The leaders will seek to dispel the notion that the assembly elections are some sort of a semifinal for the next general elections.
- Counting of votes in Delhi Assembly poll on Sunday
Delhi Assembly election result is being seen as an indicator of the mood of the urban electorate ahead of the general elections.
- TMC to seek discussion on Justice Ganguly in Parliament
A Supreme Court panel has indicted Justice Ganguly of committing an 'act of unwelcome behaviour' and 'conduct of sexual nature' toward a woman law intern.
- Expert panel to determine capital of residual Andhra Pradesh
According to the decision, Hyderabad will remain the common capital for both the states for a period not exceeding 10 years.
- Telangana Bill will be defeated in AP Assembly, says Kiran Reddy
Kiran Reddy lashed out at the Congress by saying that Andhra people were punished for being loyal to the party.