Watch Politics Video
Division within BJP top brass over LS seats, Modi may contest from UP
- Difficulties unavoidable on the path of honesty: Kejriwal
- Congress names Mohammad Kaif, Ravi Kishen, Nilekani in 1st list of LS candidates
- Ahmedabad: Stones pelted at AAPs rally, police resort to lathicharge
- Man who blackened Yadavs face says wanted to smear ink on Kejriwal
- Digvijaya attacks Modi, questions him over his marital status
- Throwing ink dastardly, nasty, disgraceful: Shazia Ilmi
According to reports, BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi is likely to contest from Varanasi.
Kejriwal claimed that he had done better work in his 49-day-tenure as the Delhi chief minister than what Modi had done in the past 11 years.
The list contains several new and young faces. Party sources said 35 per cent are under the age of 50. 28 of the 194 candidates are women.
- No alliance with AAP: Digvijay Singh
Congress on Saturday ruled out any possibility of an alliance with Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls.
- Ahmedabad: Stones pelted at AAP's rally, police resort to lathicharge
The stone pelting incident comes hours after AAP leader Yogendra Yadav was attacked in New Delhi.
- Man who blackened Yadav's face says wanted to smear ink on Kejriwal
Yogendra Yadav faced an embarrassment in Delhi on Sunday during an event to mark Women's Day at Jantar Mantar.
- Is Modi scared of contesting against Kejriwal, asks AAP
"Is BJP scared of AAP? If that is not the case, then Modi should make his stand clear from where he would be contesting," party's spokesperson said.