Watch Politics Video
MPs rating: Shibu Sorens performance is below average
- Ask Congressmen to refrain from personal remarks: Jaitley to Priyanka
- Meet Madhav Agasti, the man who makes politicians look stylish
- Modi can never be a secular leader like Vajpayee: Farooq Abdullah
- Rajdeep Sardesai @ ground zero: Mumbaikars on their choice of candidates
- Priyanka takes on BJP for dragging Vadra into the political battle
- Will the Vadra factor haunt Gandhi family in this election campaign?
Kadam had said that the Muslims who attacked women police personnel and damaged public property during the Azad Maidan riots will not be spared.
Priyanka said, "My family and my husband have been dragged in. I am hurt but I will fight back. This is what I learnt from Indira Gandhi."
The Congress Vice President also admitted that the UPA is facing anti-incumbency in this election.
- Don't fall into deceitful trap laid by Modi: Chidambaram to voters
He warned that the BJP would close the MNREGA scheme which assured employment for the rural poor.
- Indian-origin academics in UK dread Modi in power, issue open letter
The letter followed a similar open letter by Salman Rushdie and Anish Kapoor among others in the 'Guardian' earlier this month.
- EC bans BJP's Giriraj Singh from holding public rallies, meetings
The EC directed the police that the FIRs filed in the matter should brought to a logical conclusion.
- BJP urges EC to act against Beni Prasad, Arjun Modhwadia, AAP
The complaint alleged that Beni Prasad Verma and Arjun Modhwadia used derogatory language against Narendra Modi.