Read & See
- Google unveils Project Ara build-it-yourself smartphone; expected to be available in early 2015
The goal is to create a standard endoskeleton, or frame, that can hold different modules, like extra-powerful processors, additional batteries or memory chips for storing more music, all based on the customer's preferences.
- Google releases Chrome Remote Desktop app for Android, lets you access your computer through your Android device
Launch the Android app on your phone or tablet, tap on the computer's name and start using your remote machine. The app for iOS will be released later this year.
- Election Watch Reporter app for Android lets citizens report election violations
If you don't want to disclose your identity to Election Watch Reporter, you can login using guest as both your username and password.
- Samsung's messaging app ChatOn now available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone
Samsung has added a message translation feature that can facilitate people speaking different languages to chat with each other.
- 8 lesser-known built-in Android features that can help you make the most of your smartphone
Android users install a plethora of apps to enrich their smartphone experience, but what many miss on are built-in Android features that can make it even more fulfilling.
- Sony sells more than 7 million PlayStation 4 video game consoles
PlayStation 4 software sales - retail and digital - touched 20.5 million copies worldwide as of April 13.
- Microsoft most attractive employer, Sony India second: Survey
According to a survey, Larsen & Toubro is the most attractive employer in the infrastructure industry, State Bank of India in the banking sector, Taj Group in the hospitality and Tata Power in the energy sector.