Read & See
- Lytro's new camera Illum lets you shift perspective, refocus even after a photo is clicked
The Lytro Illum, priced at $1,599, is marketed as a legitimate tool for commercial photographers and advanced amateurs who want to differentiate their work in an age of Instagram.
- HTC Desire 210: HTC's cheapest smartphone will compete with Nokia X, Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S Duos
HTC Desire 210 has a 4-inch display and 5 megapixel camera. It is priced at Rs 8,700.
- TRAI may soon set a 'minimum download speed' for mobile Internet
TRAI has found the minimum speed delivered by operators doesn't even qualify to be called broadband.
- School friends most likely to be unfriended on Facebook
One reason high school friends are top targets for unfriending is that their political and religious beliefs may not have been as strong when they were younger.
- HTC-made Nexus 8 tablet to be released in the third quarter of 2014: Report
Google worked with Asus for the first two generations of Nexus 7, but the company reportedly is mulling over opting for a new design and therefore has switched to HTC.
- LG's Android Wear G Watch to have an always-on screen, will be water and dust resistant
The LG G Watch will come in two colours - stealth black and champagne gold.
- Sony launches Xperia M2 in India at Rs 21,990; to be available from April 25
The Sony Xperia M2 has a 4.8-inch display and an 8-megapixel rear camera with auto focus and 4x digital zoom.