Read & See
- Newsweek's credibility, longevity hinges on bitcoin scoop
Newsweek staked its return from the dead on a story it knew would get attention.
- w00w00: The exclusive hackers club that had WhatsApp, Napster founders as members
The now defunct collective known as w00w00 had thrived on Internet Relay Chat channels in the late 1990s and early
- Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto denies he's Bitcoin founder
The man Newsweek claims is the founder of Bitcoin denies he had anything to do with the digital currency.
- Tablet shipment growth to slow in 2014: IDC
Global tablet shipments are set to expand 19.4 per cent this year, compared to 51.6 per cent in 2013.
- 'Bitcoin founder' Nakamoto leads Los Angeles car chase, reporters in pursuit
A Japanese American man thought to be the father of Bitcoin lead reporters on a freeway car chase to the local Associated Press headquarters.
- Women's Day 2014: Google doodles a music video featuring women from around the world
While Women's Day is celebrated on March 8 every year, Google posted the doodle a day early.
- Court rejects Apple's request for a permanent US ban on Samsung smartphone sales
Apple had requested for a permanent sales ban in the United States against some older Samsung smartphones.