Read & See
- Reviewers pour cold water on Amazon's Kindle Fire smartphone
Amazon.com's new Fire smartphone features "gimmicks" that may not be enough to entice users away from similarly priced phones, reviewers said.
- Amazon's Fire smartphone contains chips from Qualcomm, Samsung, NXP, reveals iFixit teardown
The $600-plus device thrusts Amazon into a fiercely competitive smartphone market dominated by Apple, and Android phones.
- An Android app that turns your phone into a mosquito repellent
Tired of using mosquito repellents that appear ineffective nowadays? A new smartphone app can rescue you from that imminent bite.
- This £16 device is a projector for your smartphone
The Smartphone Projector is little cardboard box with a lens and the simple device has no wires or separate sound system.
- Swatch working with Apple on iWatch? The Swiss watchmaker says no
Technology website VentureBeat said Apple was working with "at least one partner, Swatch" on a smartwatch project.
- Tablet market growth slows, Apple and Samsung lose ground
Apple and Samsung have lost ground in the tablet computer market as growth cools in the once-hot segment, the research firm IDC said Thursday.
- Philips, Disney India join hands to create LED lighting products for kids
The Philips Disney range will be available exclusively on Amazon India's e-commerce platform.