Read & See
- Lenovo to offer free McAfee LiveSafe security software to users whose laptops were shipped with Superfish
Lenovo, the world's biggest personal computer maker, last week advised customers to uninstall the Superfish program.
- YouTube for Android updated with video-trimming feature
Users can now select the exact frame where the video starts and ends, giving them precise control of their trims.
- What is net neutrality? Everything you should know about FCC's new rules set to regulate Internet providers
The US Federal Communications Commission set new rules to regulate Internet providers more heavily.
- A free app that makes solving maths questions easier
This app scans and solves equations, and provides a step-by-step explanation.
- China censorship sweep deletes more than 60,000 Internet accounts
The reasons for their removal included accusations of being misleading, rumour mongering, links to terrorism, or involving violence, pornography.
- Motorola's new Moto E (2nd gen) coming to India at Rs 6,999; features a 4.5-inch display, front camera, Android 5.0 Lollipop
Priced at Rs 6,999 for the 3G variant, the second-gen Moto E will soon be launched in India and will be exclusively available on Flipkart.
- IRCTC joins hands with Amazon.in for online shopping
With this tie-up, IRCTC can now offer to its customers seamless online shopping opportunities in addition to bookin