Read & See
- Twitter cheat sheet: Here's what to keep in mind while posting image, video tweets
Did you know that the length of your tweet is restricted to 117 characters if you add an "https" link to it? Here are more such details.
- Blue Mo-Fi: This pair of headphones comes with a built-in amplifier to give users audio results they would get from a home sound system
Mo-Fi's design saves big on battery life, ensuring that the headphones are always ready for action.
- Godzilla stomps back in 4K, wires intact
Godzilla is stomping back with a digital makeover that delivers four times the image quality of high definition.
- Social media not a vehicle of debate, instead encourages self-censorship: Study
People who use Facebook and Twitter are less likely than others to share their opinions on hot-button issues, even when they are offline.
- Kobo Aura H2O: Kobo's new e-book reader lets you read even underwater
Kobo Aura H2O will be available in black and will retail for $179.99 starting October 1.
- Android LMP: Is Lemon Meringue Pie the name for the next version of Android?
Google is known for nicknaming its Android mobile operating systems for smartphones and tablets after desserts.
- Hewlett-Packard recalls 6 million power cords over fire hazard
The recalled item, the LS-15 AC power cord, was distributed with Hewlett-Packard and Compaq notebook and mini notebook computers.