Read & See
- 'The Interview' is a test for a new kind of movie release
'The Interview' stars Seth Rogen and James Franco as journalists tasked by the CIA with killing North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.
- Popular websites not serious about user password security?
Very few of the online giants give detailed guidance about the importance of creating secure passwords.
- Sony film mess reflects gadgets-entertainment gap
'The Interview' controversy underscores the longstanding divide between the Sony Corp. and Sony Pictures Entertainment.
- 'The Interview' released on digital platforms; here's where you can watch the movie online
You don't need to leave your house to watch "The Interview." Sony Pictures released the comedy on digital platforms.
- Ban on sale of OnePlus One handsets in India lifted by Delhi HC
The Delhi High Court asked its single judge who had passed the earlier order, to hear it afresh two weeks from now.
- Who hacked Sony becomes Internet's new mystery
Despite President Barack Obama's conclusion that North Korea was the culprit, the Internet's newest game of whodunit continues.
- Ferrari Testarossa driven in the hit 1980s series 'Miami Vice' available on eBay for $1.75 million
The vehicle has done 16,000 miles (25,750 km) and has the built-in Motorola phone used in the show.