Read & See
- Apple postpones production of its 12.9-inch iPad over display supply hitch; expected to begin in September: Report
A Bloomberg report stated that the production of the bigger tablet was slated to begin this quarter, however, as sources claim, the production has been stalled for now.
- Microsoft plans to create universal video games that can run on both Xbox One consoles and PCs
Microsoft first revealed its plans to bring Xbox and Windows closer together at the January 21 unveiling of HoloLens and Windows 10.
- Pizza ordering fridge magnet to fingernail-sized 200GB SD card: 5 interesting Internet-connected gadgets at MWC 2015
You just have to slap the magnet-held timing device, holding the round button down a few seconds, and presto! The pizza is on its way to you.
- Here's why batteries powering your phones, laptops are unlikely to cause you any major harm
Changes to battery design,chemistry and protective equipment built into battery packs appear to have greatly reduced the risk of'thermal runaway,'" says Dan Hearsch, a director at global consulting firm AlixPartners.
- Facebook unlikely to get into car-making, solar power; CEO Zuckerberg focuses on providing Internet connectivity around the world
CEO Mark Zuckerberg said Facebook is "pretty focused" on his goal of connecting people globally via Internet.
- HBO to launch video streaming service with Apple, Google: Report
HBO is going to launch its video streaming service, HBO Now, in the next month. It is expected to cost $15 a month.
- Instagram rolls out new 'carousel' ad feature; expect more promotional images in your feed
The new "carousel ads" feature will let brands post multiple images, which users can scroll through by swiping their finger across the phone's screen.