Read & See
- Apple wants Samsung to pay $22 million for legal bills
The money sought would be in addition to the $930 million in damages that juries decided Samsung owes Apple.
- Videocon offers 50 per cent cut on outgoing roaming call rates
Videocon consumers will have to buy the special tariff voucher to make outgoing local calls at 50 paise per minute instead of Re 1 per minute while roaming across the country.
- Apple spends over $60 million on US lawyers against Samsung
Apple and Samsung are engaged in global litigation over each other's intellectual property.
- With iBeacon, Apple hopes to guide you around Apple stores
On Friday, Apple begins using the technology at its 254 US stores to send you messages about products, events and other information.
- Spotify to launch new free mobile music streaming service
The new ad-supported Spotify feature will be announced at an event in New York on Wednesday.
- How a flashlight Android app left customers in the dark
The software secretly supplied cellphone locations to marketers, even when consumers rejected its terms of service.
- Twitter to be available on entry-level mobile phones without Internet
U2opia Mobile, has a similar tie-up with Facebook and will launch its Twitter service in the first quarter of next