Read & See
- Huawei to launch 4G smartphones below Rs 10,000 within 6 months
Reliance Jio Infocomm, the only pan-India 4G spectrum holder, has plans to launch its 4G services by mid 2015.
- Legal action to be initiated against Google for displaying incorrect map of India on its websites
Google is displaying incorrect map of India depicting the international boundary of some states like Arunachal Pradesh on its different websites.
- Apple Pay gets more support from banks
Apple Pay, which allows the new iPhone to make payments in stores, has the backing of banks that dominate 90 per cent of all credit cards transactions from the US.
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' December 25 release
Sony Pictures Entertainment has taken this unprecedented step under the threat of terrorist attacks from hackers.
- Tag Heuer plans to launch a smartwatch; to take on Apple Watch
Tag Heuer is pushing ahead with plans for a smartwatch to more directly compete with the likes of the Apple Watch and may make acquisitions to help drive the strategy.
- Step-by-step guide: How to pick the right fitness tracker
The best device for you will depend on your current fitness levels and needs.
- Hackers threaten 9/11-type attacks; Sony tells theatres they don't have to screen 'The Interview'
In the data dump, hackers have urged audiences to stay away from venues showing the film, invoking the memory of September 11, 2001.