Read & See
- Microsoft launches 5-inch Lumia 640, 5.7-inch Lumia 640 XL budget smartphones; to be available from April
Both the Lumia 640 and 640 XL can be upgraded to Microsoft's next OS, Windows 10, when the operating system is rolled out later this year.
- HTC Grip: HTC launches its first fitness tracking band for the serious athletes at $199
The digital fitness tracking band for the serious athletes has multi-sport tracking feature and social media integration.
- Q&A: Here's what you need to know about Samsung's new mobile pay
The latest Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge phones announced Sunday will come with mobile-pay capabilities.
- 10 things new in the Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge
Both the Samsung Galaxy S6 and the S6 Edge mark significant improvements and departures from previous Samsung flagships.
- No new Microsoft flagship devices till Windows 10 release: Report
Director of phone marketing, Neil Broadley, said that Microsoft is waiting for the Windows 10 official release before it brings out any new flagship hardware.
- HTC Vive: HTC unveils its first virtual reality headset; coming later this year
The developer edition of the HTC Vive headset will be available in Spring and the consumer edition will be launched before the end of this year.
- LG Display, Samsung unit to supply Apple Watch screens: Report
South Korea's LG Display Co Ltd and the display-making subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co Ltd will supply screens for Apple Inc's smartwatches.