The English Premier League leaders were beaten 2-0 at Napoli on Wednesday which allowed Borussia Dortmund to seal top spot.
Manchester United winger Ashley Young is aware of his reputation as a "diver" but insists it is up to referees to address the issue.
4 teams each from England and Germany, 3 from Spain and a team each from France, Italy, Turkey, Russia and Greece are in last 16.
- Neymar has bagged a hat-trick as Barcelona crushed Celtic to seal top spot in Champions League Group H.
- Barcelona coach Tata Martino believes the young Brazilian needs to take the weight off his feet.
- Ten-man Arsenal advanced to the Champions League knockout phase for the 14th consecutive year despite a 2-0 loss at Napoli.
- Demba Ba scored a rare goal as Chelsea advanced in the Champions League as group winners with a 1-0 victory over Steaua Bucharest.
- Dortmund beat a 10-man Marseille 2-1 with a late goal from Kevin Grosskreutz to advance to the Champions League knockout stage.
- AC Milan are through to the Champions League last 16 after holding Ajax to a goalless draw.
- Porto had to settle for a place in Europe's second-tier after failing to qualify for the CL Round of 16.
- Sneijder ended a year of contrasting fortunes by scoring the goal that took Galatasaray into the Champions League knockouts.