Brazilian media reported Real Madrid are willing to pay 35 million euros for Neymar, 7 million more than rivals Barcelona.
Andrea Stramaccioni was sacked following a disappointing ninth-place finish in Serie A by Inter Milan this season.
Bayern are approaching their third final in four years with self-assured calm, while Dortmund are enjoying the role of underdogs.
- Bayern are focused to avoid another Champions League final defeat having lost the showpiece match twice in the past 3 years.
- The Tottenham Hotspur player has been charged with breaches of Rule E8 (b) in relation to a number of betting offences.
- Blackburn, owned by Indian chicken processing firm Venky's, were relegated from the Premier League last year.
- Phelan was promoted by Ferguson to the role of assistant manager in 2008 having served as first-team coach since 2001.
- UEFA has also ruled that a maximum of five teams from any one country would be able to compete in the Champions League from 2015-16.
- The new manager will replace Walter Mazzari, who left the club and has been appointed as coach of Inter Milan.
- If Wayne Rooney joins PSG this summer, then according to reports in France, PSG board will allow Ibrahimovic to leave for the right money.
- But don't mistake the Bayern-Dortmund final as the start of a long period of German domination.
- "That may mean we win no trophies one year and two in another, but on average I want one trophy or title a year," said the City CEO.