Moratti dropped a hint on Tuesday that he might backtrack on his promise to keep Andrea Stramaccioni as coach.
Manchester City, owned by Sheikh Mansour of Abu Dhabi, will be the majority partner in New York City Football Club with the Yankees.
Perez, who is up for reelection next month, announced on Monday Mourinho would be leaving at the end of the season.
- With the 2012-13 English Premier League (EPL) title having been decided, IBNLive runs the rule over the most valuable players.
- Napoli president admits he is interested in selling Edinson Cavani to sign Manchester City's Edin Dzeko.
- Manchester City, who finished 11 points behind United in second, received 58.1 million pounds, according to figures released by the league.
- The Barcelona midfielder has been a key member of a Spain team that has won the two European Championships and the 2010 World Cup.
- The path has now been cleared for an expected return to Chelsea for the colorful and outspoken coach.
- Here is a look at the life and career of Jose Mourinho, the charismatic Portuguese manager, who will leave Real Madrid at the end of the season.
- The 71-year-old Scot's unparallelled success in British soccer ended on Sunday with a remarkable 5-5 draw against West Bromwich Albion.
- AC Milan forward Mario Balotelli has said he will walk off the field the next time he is racially abused.