Iniesta said it was fear that made City retreat into their shell in their Champions League last-16 first-leg tie against the Catalans last month.
Carlo Ancelotti:The man who can secure the "decima" that has eluded Real since their last Champions League triumph in 2002
- Bayern Munich wary ahead of tie against Arsenal in Champions League
The defending champions lead Arsenal 2-0 from the first leg of the last 16, but Bayern will be on guard against the EPL side after what happened last year.
- Atletico Madrid favourite to advance in Champions League against Milan
The hosts carry a 1-0 lead into Tuesday's last 16 second leg following Diego Costa's late header at the San Siro three weeks ago.
- Patience key for Atletico clash, says AC Milan's coach
AC Milan will play a patient game in Tuesday's Champions League last 16 second leg at Atletico Madrid when they attempt to overturn a 1-0 deficit.
"The silence is deafening, isn't it?" Sherwood was quoted as saying by British media on Monday.
- Owned by U.S. businessman John W. Henry, Liverpool are in second place in the Premier League, four points behind Chelsea with 10 matches left to play.
- Karim Benzema, Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo scored two goals apiece as Real Madrid crushed Schalke.
- Fernando Torres scored a valuable away goal for Chelsea in a 1-1 draw at Galatasaray in the Champions League.
- City visit Camp Nou with the unenviable task of overturning a 2-0 first-leg deficit to reach the CL quarter-finals.
- "A total of 37,000 tickets for the stadium capacity of 61,000 are available to fans and the general public," UEFA said in a statement on Monday.