Bayern and Borussia knocked out Spanish giants Barcelona and Real Madrid in Champions League semi-finals respectively.
Watzke admitted he had been irritated by the recent behaviour of Germany's biggest club who last week signed Dortmund's Mario Goetze.
- Time to shake off the loser tag, says Bayern's Thomas Mueller
Bayern take on Bundesliga rivals Dortmund in the first all-German final of the competition at London's Wembley Stadium on May 25.
- Bayern cannot just brush past us, says Dortmund's Klopp
Bayern face their Bundesliga rivals in the first all-German Champions League final in London's Wembley stadium on May 25.
- Lampard all-time leading scorer for Chelsea after 2-1 win vs Villa
Frank Lampard scored twice to take the Blues closer to Champions League qualification.
Mario Goetze picked up the muscle injury early in Dortmund's semi-final second leg against Real Madrid on April 30.
- Ribery said he is eager to extend his Bayern Munich contract past 2015 having already spent nearly six years at the Champions League finalists.
- Sociedad lacked inspiration and were fortunate not to concede a third goal when a shoot from Angel Lafita went wide.
- The quality of football played by both the German teams has caught the eye, with their players appearing fitter and stronger.
- Barca suffered their worst ever European defeat over two legs in the last-four clash against Bayern Munich in Champions League semi-finals.
- Robben said the 7-0 aggregate victory over Barcelona will count for nothing if they do not go on to win the competition at Wembley.
- Barca suffered their worst ever European defeat over two legs in the last-four clash against the German champions.
- The German giants won 3-0 in the second leg to make it 7-0 on aggregate at Camp Nou on Wednesday night.
- After Bayern inflicted the biggest aggregate defeat on Barcelona in European competition, a jubilant Heynckes said the painful reverse on penalties to Chelsea had given him the motivation to try to go one better this term.
- Karim Benzema and Sergio Ramos scored for a 2-0 Real Madrid win in the second leg but their efforts were not enough at Santiago Bernabeu on Tuesday night.
- Mourinho dropped another hint he was considering his future by saying he might not be with the Spanish giants next season after they lost in the Champions League semi-finals.