"We are not happy with a point," the Chelsea coach said after conceding a late equaliser at United on Sunday.
Fellaini signed at the start of the Moyes era for 27.5 million pounds, was a convenient scapegoat last season as United endured their worst season in the Premier League.
- Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay quits club
Gourlay said on Wednesday he was leaving Stamford Bridge after a decade in which Chelsea were crowned kings of Europe but also suffered plenty of off-field dramas too.
- Manchester United job was just too big for Moyes, says Ferguson
Alex Ferguson said David Moyes underestimated the size of the job while denying he retired leaving the club in decline.
- QPR chairman rebukes Harry Redknapp and Adel Taarabt over row
QPR chairman Fernandes rebuked the Premier League club's manager Redknapp and striker Taarabt for their public spat over the player's fitness.
Van Gaal labelled compatriot Van Persie "stupid" after his celebrations in scoring a dramatic late equaliser for Manchester United in their 1-1 draw at home to Chelsea.
- Redknapp has come under pressure after his side won just once in their opening eight games but Charlie Austin's double against Villa on Monday helped lift the spirits.
- Van Persie scored in the fourth and final minute of injury time to earn Manchester United a 1-1 draw with leader Chelsea at the Old Trafford.
- Pochettino blamed the mentality of his players after Newcastle overturned a first-half deficit to win 2-1 at White Hart Lane in the Premier League.
- Chelsea have appointed the former Liverpool managing director Christian Purslow as their head of global commercial activities.