The 22-year-old England international damaged ligaments during the league match against Manchester United on Saturday.
Liverpool goalkeeper Mignolet must take some of the blame for their indifferent start to the season, according to Anfield great Grobbelaar.
- Pellegrini 'not worried' as Chelsea forge further ahead
"I'm not worried about Chelsea. They are in a very good moment and we will see if they continue to the end of the year," Pellegrini said.
- EPL: Sergio Aguero rescues Manchester City a point at QPR in 2-2 draw
Two goals from Sergio Aguero earned Manchester City a point as they twice came from behind in the game at Loftus Road.
- EPL: Juan Mata scores as Manchester United beat Crystal Palace 1-0
Juan Mata came on as a substitute to score in the 67th minute and give Manchester United a much-needed 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace.
Jonny Evans has played 60 minutes in a reserve match and could return to manager Louis van Gaal's injury-hit back line against Hull City.
- "With what he's (Wenger) done for this club and for us as a group of players, every time we go in we want to work for him and get results for him," Ramsey said.
- Manager Brendan Rodgers acknowledged his job could be under threat after Liverpool slipped to a third consecutive Premier League defeat at Crystal Palace.
- Clyne's rasping strike for second-placed Saints after 81 minutes left 16th-placed Villa still searching for their first win since September.