Barcelona pair Neymar and Ivan Rakitic have picked up minor injuries that could sideline them for Wednesday's La Liga game at Malaga.
Ganguly, co-owner of ISL team Athletico De Kolkata said that the presence of eminent foreign players in the squad would help the local boys to raise their playing standards.
Champions League kicked off previous week with first set of group matches and straightaway we witnessed thrilling action, drama and scintillating performances.
- An emotional Lampard admitted he felt like a man trapped between two worlds after scoring Manchester City's equaliser against former club Chelsea.
- Materazzi, a marquee player-cum-manager, said he would be happy if football becomes a popular sport in India through the ISL.
- Debuchy injured his left ankle this month in a Premier League match against Manchester City.
- Real lost two La Liga matches in a row, before bouncing back with a 5-1 win against FC Basel in the Champions League last week.
- The abuse was triggered by Balotelli's reaction to Manchester United's shock defeat by Leicester.
- The 2022 World Cup will not be held in Qatar because of the scorching temperatures in the Middle East country, FIFA Executive Committee member Theo Zwanziger said.
- Pellegrini criticised Chelsea's "small team" mentality and said they played like Stoke City during their tense 1-1 draw at the Etihad Stadium.
- NorthEast United FC and Sachin Tendulkar co-owned Kerala Blasters will come to Goa to play friendly matches against senior club teams as preparation for the ISL.
- Manchester United twice surrendered a two-goal lead to lose the match, with the promoted side scoring four times in 20 minutes to cap their thrilling comeback.