Luis Suarez, Steven Gerrard and Daniel Sturridge are on the shortlist for the English Professional Footballers' Association (PFA) player of the year award.
Manchester United manager Moyes played down the significance of returning to his former club for the first time in Sunday's EPL match against Everton.
Atletico stayed firmly on course for a surprise La Liga title triumph when a Miranda header and Diego Costa's late penalty secured an unconvincing 2-0 win.
- Liverpool will be heavy favourites against Norwich, who also have to play Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal as they bid to retain their top-flight status.
- Juventus host relegation-threatened Bologna on Easter Saturday (1630 GMT) having won all their 16 home games this season.
- Barcelona's defeat in the King's Cup final means La Liga is their only chance of major silverware and a win against Bilbao on Sunday would almost end their title hopes.
- Olympic champion Usain Bolt has hailed Gareth Bale's brilliant winner for Real Madrid in Wednesday's King's Cup final against Barcelona, saying it was the kind of goal any sprinter would be proud of.
- The two-time FIFA world player of the year was mostly rested during Atletico Mineiro's campaign in the Minas Gerais state league.
- Barcelona will be without Neymar and Jordi Alba for the final month of the season after both were injured during the Copa del Rey final loss to Real Madrid.
- Bale's late goal sealed Real's 19th Copa title in a thrilling win as the Welshman filled the void left by the injured Cristiano Ronaldo.