A Rhode Island man has sued Cristiano Ronaldo over the phrase "CR7," which is used by soccer fans around the world as shorthand for the Real Madrid forward.
The Glazers, who bought United for 790 million pounds are selling 8 million of their shares in the club which amounts to a stake of about five percent.
Petr Cech is ready to take up the challenge of competing with Thibaut Courtois for the position of Chelsea's number one goalkeeper, manager Jose Mourinho said.
- The versatile England Under-21 international is expected to cost about four million pounds, said British media reports.
- Everton have broken their transfer record to sign striker Romelu Lukaku from Chelsea for 28 million pounds.
- Scolari said he needed a hug and some affection as the former Brazil coach returned to his favourite club Gremio after an 18-year absence.
- Speaking for the first time since Russia failed to progress from the group stages at the World Cup, coach Capello said he relies on being backed with enthusiasm and confidence.
- Ancelotti tried to put up a brave face after a 0-1 defeat to AS Roma that saw his side eliminated from the Guinness International Champions Cup.
- The two have endured a troubled relationship since Keita's time at Barcelona, where Keita accused Pepe of racism during the 2011 Spanish Supercup.
- Louis van Gaal has warned fans not to expect instant success, saying it will take three months for his players to get used to his style and methods.