Neymar has scored 11 league goals this season and three in the Champions League.
Neymar has been sued by a supporter of his former club Santos for quiting the Brazilian team for the Spanish side, according to reports in Brazil.
- La Liga: Real Madrid thrash Rayo Vallecano 5-1 to stay at top
Madrid stayed two points ahead of Barcelona by routing Rayo Vallecano at the Santiago Bernabeu for their 13th straight victory in all competitions.
- Luis Suarez leads Barcelona 2-1 comeback at Almeria
With Barcelona facing a third straight loss in the competition, Suarez went on at halftime and orchestrated the visitors' fight back.
- LaLiga: Cordoba held 0-0 by 10-man Deportivo in Spain
Cordoba squandered a great chance to finally end their 42-year wait for their first win in Spain's first division when it was held 0-0 at home by 10-man Deportivo.
Barcelona is still at home, and will have a chance to at least temporarily cut its four-point deficit when it hosts Cordoba.
- "It was certainly an improvement on our performance at Villarreal and I think we have made a step ahead but we haven't improved enough," said Moyes.
- Villarreal ended Atletico Madrid's streak of 27 straight home games without a loss in the Spanish league after striker Luciano Vietto scored late to grab a 1-0 win.
- Barcelona lost ground on Real Madrid when they turned in an uninspired performance and slipped to a 0-0 draw at rain-lashed Getafe on Saturday.