The result left Milan in seventh spot, 13 points behind Serie A leader Juventus, with Inter a point further back.
Udinese forward Di Natale scored his 200th Serie A goal in the 1-1 draw against Chievo on Sunday, becoming only the seventh player to reach the milestone.
- Serie A: AC Milan's winless streak stretches to four matches
Milan, who have won just four of 11 matches, are eight points off the lead in seventh.
- Serie A: Pogba adds a new entry to Juventus's French connection
Juventus, coming off a difficult 3-2 win over Olympiakos in the Champions League, host struggling Parma while Roma, who lost 2-0 at Bayern Munich midweek, host Torino.
- FIFA bars Italian FA chief over 'banana' comment
Carlo Tavecchio has been barred from holding any position with world governing body FIFA for six months over an alleged racist comment he made in August.
Torino are struggling at the moment, sitting 15th in the league after losing their past two matches. They have also managed to score just seven goals all season.
- In a show of rapidly developing talent and established strength, Pogba and Tevez led Juventus to a 3-0 win at Lazio on Saturday.
- Mancini won three league titles with Inter in his previous stint in charge between 2004 and 2008.
- Buffon, who is captain of Italy as well as Juventus, will be 39 when his new deal expires and will have spent 16 years between the posts at the club.